House Price Crash Forum

A Rare Dose Of Common Sense On Labourlist

Guest anorthosite

HOLA441
Guest anorthosite

Ok, so its not just labour's duty to defeat the BNP, but there's sense talked in a lot of the rest of the article, albeit it alongside some nulabour bull$hit rhetoric ("Our values are invincible" - WTF?!?):

http://www.labourlist.org/labours_duty_def...adleigh_roberts

Is Hadleigh Roberts the next Labour PM? He looks about 12 in the picture, so 40 years should be about right for their recovery :lol:

HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest anorthosite
I think I prefere the BNP actually, they dont tell as many lies.

But that's like saying you'd prefer to be raped by a 10" c0ck rather than a 12" c0ck because it causes less bleeding.

HOLA444

If Griffin manages to keep his cool under fire and not start sounding like a radical 1980s soap-box shouter trotting out the usual loony lines of marginal politico-speak he could have Labour for breakfast. Unfortunately I think he's too rooted in 80s politics to let go and engage Labour on today's issues at a rational level. If he manages to take a leaf from the Tory grandees' book and emulate Heseltine with the dispassionate aloof stance, and stick to the facts he's got a good chance of coming out on top. Unfortunately he's too used to being endlessly taunted and goaded and his usual reaction is to eventually spit back with something lame.

HOLA445
But that's like saying you'd prefer to be raped by a 10" c0ck rather than a 12" c0ck because it causes less bleeding.

Said the man being raped by Browns 12'incher...

You're always going to get ******ed.

I'm all for getting rid of dangerous extremist political movements.. I just want to start with the lying murdering shites currently in office!

HOLA446
Said the man being raped by Browns 12'incher...

You're always going to get ******ed.

I'm all for getting rid of dangerous extremist political movements.. I just want to start with the lying murdering shites currently in office!

What could be more extremist than the Balkanisation of Britain achieved by successive LibLabCon governments? Nationalist politics simply seeks to counter that extremism and guide our society back towards a natural, happy, homogenous one. Hardly "extreme".

HOLA447
What could be more extremist than the Balkanisation of Britain achieved by successive LibLabCon governments? Nationalist politics simply seeks to counter that extremism and guide our society back towards a natural, happy, homogenous one. Hardly "extreme".

My point is that when you get down to it they are all extreme in one way or another and that the party that lied to take us into an unwinnable, brutal war for oil has no moral right to attack any other party.

HOLA448
HOLA449
My point is that when you get down to it they are all extreme in one way or another and that the party that lied to take us into an unwinnable, brutal war for oil has no moral right to attack any other party.

Well said mate. I'd f*ckin love to see someone argue against that.

HOLA4410
Guest anorthosite

Glad to see you endorse the SNP!

Archived