House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RDW

Quick, Get Me A Beer Before It Starts.

Too late, it's started.................

How does this play out in the market place? Well, I suspect just as there are secret meetings behind closed doors taking place between government leaders, the same thing may be happening with banking leaders. The US Dollar is falling. There are dangers in this trend—danger that this decline may develop into a full-out currency and banking crisis. With Saturn and Uranus, support and resistance may give way to breakouts that produce a sense of crisis, just as the Full Moon did in mid-September last year when it passed over the applying Saturn-Uranus opposition (that was when the economic crisis turned into a full fledged panic). Some financial markets, like precious metals and currencies against the dollar, may enter into a “blow-off†stage. But just as quickly these banking leaders could meet and make a surprise announcement that ends the blow off and produces a very sudden reversal. The bottom line is that under Mercury retrograde and the New Moon conjunct the Saturn in opposition to Uranus, get ready for anything. The next two weeks could produce another shock to the system, either geopolitically or economically, or both. Not to mention, of course, nature disasters like earthquakes and hurricanes.

http://www.stariq.com/Main/Articles/P0009737.HTM

Too late, it's started.................

How does this play out in the market place? Well, I suspect just as there are secret meetings behind closed doors taking place between government leaders, the same thing may be happening with banking leaders. The US Dollar is falling. There are dangers in this trend—danger that this decline may develop into a full-out currency and banking crisis. With Saturn and Uranus, support and resistance may give way to breakouts that produce a sense of crisis, just as the Full Moon did in mid-September last year when it passed over the applying Saturn-Uranus opposition (that was when the economic crisis turned into a full fledged panic). Some financial markets, like precious metals and currencies against the dollar, may enter into a “blow-off†stage. But just as quickly these banking leaders could meet and make a surprise announcement that ends the blow off and produces a very sudden reversal. The bottom line is that under Mercury retrograde and the New Moon conjunct the Saturn in opposition to Uranus, get ready for anything. The next two weeks could produce another shock to the system, either geopolitically or economically, or both. Not to mention, of course, nature disasters like earthquakes and hurricanes.

http://www.stariq.com/Main/Articles/P0009737.HTM

got all the way to "saturn.." before realising that this is gibberish.

will stick with my bible and magic 8 ball for serious predictions, thanks :lol:

got all the way to "saturn.." before realising that this is gibberish.

will stick with my bible and magic 8 ball for serious predictions, thanks :lol:

Whatever floats your boat is fine with me, as long as you have confidence in it.

Whatever floats your boat is fine with me, as long as you have confidence in it.

Im s o pissed I cant rea\d tyhewords

top man

Now I have thiposrt hiccups that wonmt stop ,

and the fliwesk move soo s;loiw I can catch themifm o wan t