House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ayatollah Buggeri

Marcus The Sheep(le)

Indie

The sheep raised by children at a school in a farming community in Kent has been slaughtered.

This leftie sh!te sums up all that's wrong with this country:

Mother-of-one Trudy Dixon, 26, from Copthorne, West Sussex, who campaigned to keep Marcus alive, said: "It's disgusting. The headteacher should be sacked over this. "There were so many supporters to keep the sheep alive. Many of the poor kids will need counselling over this."

Kudos to this school. They'd started this 'mini-farm' in order to teach the kids how agriculture works, including where their meat comes from. Some celeb twit offered to buy the sheep, opining that 'the sheep that go to slaughter are not made pets of'. That's the whole point. The teachers weren't teaching these kids to raise the sheep as a pet, but for food production. And as for counselling, how many kids need it (over and above that provided by their parents) when the family dog is sent to meet its maker under the wheels of the neighbours' 4x4?

Kudos to the headmistress, too. She's introducing the kids to the facts of life and of food production in a thoughtful and controlled environment, as a result of which (i) they now have first hand knowledge of what killing a living creature involves, and will thus be less likely to roam the streets with a knife in their pocket, and (ii) some of them may decide on a career in agriculture, which will be producing a lot more for the nation than if they'd become estate agents.

I agree with you. In fact i'm going to make it a rule that my son will have to kill animals personally if he wants to eat them. None of this hiring a hit man and then being squeamish crap. He's not 1 yet though so i'll give him a few years.

The trouble is what is the chance that they were actually doing this like a farm and not like a petting zoo, i mean he had a name didn't he. I bet the head teacher is all Ray Mears but the other teachers thought they would be "nice" and let the kids treat it like a pet. Then it's fair enough, you don't eat your mates do you?

I agree with you. In fact i'm going to make it a rule that my son will have to kill animals personally if he wants to eat them. None of this hiring a hit man and then being squeamish crap. He's not 1 yet though so i'll give him a few years.

The trouble is what is the chance that they were actually doing this like a farm and not like a petting zoo, i mean he had a name didn't he. I bet the head teacher is all Ray Mears but the other teachers thought they would be "nice" and let the kids treat it like a pet. Then it's fair enough, you don't eat your mates do you?

I'm tempted to complain that the teachers didn't strip naked, daub themselves with the sheep's blood, and then roar the name of the pagan god of hunting across the playing fields.

The big poofs.

I'm tempted to complain that the teachers didn't strip naked, daub themselves with the sheep's blood, and then roar the name of the pagan god of hunting across the playing fields.

The big poofs.

Romney marshes mate

128874464056319086.jpg

Indie

The sheep raised by children at a school in a farming community in Kent has been slaughtered.

This leftie sh!te sums up all that's wrong with this country:

Kudos to this school. They'd started this 'mini-farm' in order to teach the kids how agriculture works, including where their meat comes from. Some celeb twit offered to buy the sheep, opining that 'the sheep that go to slaughter are not made pets of'. That's the whole point. The teachers weren't teaching these kids to raise the sheep as a pet, but for food production. And as for counselling, how many kids need it (over and above that provided by their parents) when the family dog is sent to meet its maker under the wheels of the neighbours' 4x4?

Kudos to the headmistress, too. She's introducing the kids to the facts of life and of food production in a thoughtful and controlled environment, as a result of which (i) they now have first hand knowledge of what killing a living creature involves, and will thus be less likely to roam the streets with a knife in their pocket, and (ii) some of them may decide on a career in agriculture, which will be producing a lot more for the nation than if they'd become estate agents.

Oh dear.

I agree with someone who calls himself "The Ayatollah Bugheri" about something(I haven't checked your other posts but it seems a slightly BNP-type username, very sorry if wrong).

If you are too nancy to kill and prepare an animal you should be vegetarian.

I'd have rabbit-killing, skinning, preparation and cooking in the school curriculum. Vegetarians excepted. Seriously.

Oh dear.

I agree with someone who calls himself "The Ayatollah Bugheri" about something(I haven't checked your other posts but it seems a slightly BNP-type username, very sorry if wrong).

He's made nearly 3500 posts, and you haven't read any of them?!?

I don't know about the BNP bit, but I would love an explanation of the avatar :lol:

He's made nearly 3500 posts, and you haven't read any of them?!?

I don't know about the BNP bit, but I would love an explanation of the avatar :lol:

Hmm yes, a bit slack of me. Some posters characters stick in the mind more than others.

He seems OK, one of the more erudite posters, not BNP. So yes an explanation of the avatar would be good!

The world is one big farm.

people do this kind of stuff to people all the time.It's called war.

(funny how the farmers are never around when it gets all blood and guts)

bush and his folks have a nice cosy ranch in paraguay sorted while all hell breaks loos in the US in the not too distant future.Hardly what you would call brave is it??(FWIW the queen has bought some property in the states with front-row seats)

I bet if we stuck all these draft dodgers in the mix they would shit themselves.To give a bit of credit to Her maj,at least her offspring do walk the walk a bit.

can we press-gang blair's kids?

The avatar came from a series of spoof adverts for politically incorrect kids' toys that did the rounds at work. I know no more about their provenance: the rest are attached.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will come with real NV Goggles $149.99

nvg_500x281.jpg

Might not be so far fetched. :lol:

How does any child get to school age and not know that meat is pieces of animal? Its bl00dy obvious.

By being the child of a parent that thinks you need councilling for hearing a sheep is dead.

The avatar came from a series of spoof adverts for politically incorrect kids' toys that did the rounds at work. I know no more about their provenance: the rest are attached.

Thanks for clearing that up. I could never figure out what the kid in the picture was wearing :lol: They are great. I love the Shiite pet. :lol:

Oh dear.

BNP = British jobs for british workers and an end to our culture being stolen so whats your problom or do you want to talk about gassing the jews.

if you want racists then maybe look at the yanks that killed all native born americans and are now killing people in afganistan so they can control the drugs.

real do learn to think for yourself

BNP = British jobs for british workers and an end to our culture being stolen so whats your problom or do you want to talk about gassing the jews.

if you want racists then maybe look at the yanks that killed all native born americans and are now killing people in afganistan so they can control the drugs.

real do learn to think for yourself

:lol:

OK I'll "learn" to think for myself if you learn to read, spell and punctuate.

I don't think I mentioned racism.