House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Mandelson Induces Uk Public Into Coma

Ah, now I know why Brown brought Mandleson back - Mandy got up half an hour ago and began drooning on with no pause for breath.

If he can keep this up until mid May then Brown will win the election by default as we will all be in a deep coma.

Ah, now I know why Brown brought Mandleson back - Mandy got up half an hour ago and began drooning on with no pause for breath.

If he can keep this up until mid May then Brown will win the election by default as we will all be in a deep coma.

I think Mandelson is one of the few intellectual heavyweights left in the political world.

All labour as a party are doing is pissing me off severely.

Looking at all areas of the budget, but not making cuts, no sir no.

They're talking out of their ****. Either they're going to need to make just as severe cuts as anyone else would, or they're not serious about cutting the deficit. Either way i can't wait for them to be gone.

I see, they have gone from "Let's stimulus this and stimulus that, everybody altogether now - print, spend, print, spend..."

TO

"Actually, you know the nu-money thing, well it isn't likely to work actually, the problem's bigger than that, let's all put our thinking caps on and use The Power Of Positive Thinking to escape this disaster, which by the way we largely caused."

Got it.

Honesty, for a change.

The "We're now coming clean" Election campaign has started, or so it would seem!

TLB

“Tough choices that we will take to achieve a new public spending shape to take into account the new climate and the new reality. That will mean stepping up efficiency savings, it will mean accelerating public service reforms, it will mean committing to far-reaching asset sales and securing responsible pay deals and it will mean switching resources from lower to higher priority areas that better meet the new challenges.â€

Just as Rothschild 'helped' Yeltsin offload Russia's assets, it appears Mandy had fruitful 'discussions' with him during his summer hols (allegedly).

He's like a dog responding to his master's whistle.

Just as Rothschild 'helped' Yeltsin offload Russia's assets, it appears Mandy had fruitful 'discussions' with him during his summer hols (allegedly).

He's like a dog responding to his master's whistle.

Toll roads it is then......

Let me get my gun... :angry:

Guest anorthosite
I think Mandelson is one of the few intellectual heavyweights left in the political world.

Whereas the rest of us just think he's a c**t

Mandy's (and Osborne's and Clarke's) trip to May's Bilderberg Conference has generated, at a guess, and as just one example, about 0.1% of the UK's mainstream media coverage afforded to the humongously insipid existence of one Katie price (aka Jordan).

It's little wonder that he can barely conceal his contempt for pretty much every person he encounters.

Whereas the rest of us just think he's a c**t

I like him. At least you feel like he's in charge. I still think he's Labours best chance of re-election. There's little that can be done now in terms of policy, although dropping ID cards is a good move.

If he could escape from the Lords, he could run as leader using the gay thing to differentiate Labour from Tory - like the Obama thing. It would make for a good distraction while the economy 'appears' to be on the mend.