House Price Crash Forum

Leaving Hpc..too Many Bnp Supporters For My Liking

Guest joeschmo

HOLA441
Guest joeschmo

I have decided to leave this site as it seems to have become infested with too many fascists for my liking. Mods please delete my profile. Good luck to those who genuinely are looking to buy a home and to all the fascists...I genuinely feel sorry for you that you are so full of hate of your fellow man

Moderator: Actioned.

HOLA442
I have decided to leave this site as it seems to have become infested with too many fascists for my liking. Mods please delete my profile. Good luck to those who genuinely are looking to buy a home and to all the fascists...I genuinely feel sorry for you that you are so full of hate of your fellow man

What? After you've contributed so much?

HOLA443

For a special treat I have decided to read a joeschmo post for the first time in many months since he went on my (rather short) ignore list.

A nulabour supporting perpetual wind-up merchant goes.

Don't come back eh, there'a good lad.

Can I just say:

958938153_8c76a0182e.jpg

HOLA444

Bye :P

HOLA445
HOLA446
For a special treat I have decided to read a joeschmo post for the first time in many months since he went on my (rather short) ignore list.

A nulabour supporting perpetual wind-up merchant goes.

Don't come back eh, there'a good lad.

Can I just say:

958938153_8c76a0182e.jpg

Quite, it's a classic case of giving it but not being able to take it.

Which is ironic, is it not?

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Bye bye pointless and rather thick ZaNu Liebour troll, you types never like it when you can't bully people around to your 'correct' Orwellian way of thinking............hope you continue to enjoy your fantasy world of multiple houses, domestic help and international business. :lol:

Sadly I suspect you'll be back in an other guise........ :(

HOLA4410

I quite agreed with a lot that you contributed,however I would say that you are in serious danger of being hoodwinked. I think you said you were Gay? Well if you are I think you should look at what the Islamics have in mind for you.In my opinion they are not really that different from the Nazis in that respect.My criticism of Islam is from a liberal standpoint. I think that everyone should be allowed to do whatever they want if it is not harming others.That includes Gays and women.

just because some of us hate a backward looking and authoritarian religion that doesn't make us fascists,although of course some are.You are being a touch sensitive.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

At least liberals aren't afraid of a stand up row with someone who doesn't hold the same views, if you can't fight your corner maybe you shouldn't be in it.

If you are reading this Joe, ponder this gem of a quote:

"If everyone thinks the same, no one is thinking very much"

HOLA4413