House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

Labour Admit The Bnp Has "missle Lock" On Them

I hardly see how disenfranchised Labour voters are going to run into the open arms of a bunch of thug fascist criminals.

The crux of the article is based upon a dodgy quote by an unnamed cabinet aide.

Your 'missile lock' analogy is shite.

I hardly see how disenfranchised Labour voters are going to run from a bunch of thug fascist criminals into the open arms of a bunch of thug fascist criminals.

Fixed that for you

Guest skullingtonjoe

TBH nobody`s going to take the BNP seriously - I mean look at their leader: he`s just another one-eyed tosser (gosh, who does that remind me of?!) :blink:

Guest joeschmo
I hardly see how disenfranchised Labour voters are going to run into the open arms of a bunch of thug fascist criminals.

exactly, the majority of core labour supporters are decent, hardworking folk and will have no truck with the murderous, racist BNP thugs

exactly, the majority of core labour supporters are decent, hardworking folk and will have no truck with the murderous, racist BNP thugs

And of course the Labour cabinet are in no way murderous racist thugs.....I mean it's hardly as though they've gone about invading foreign countries causing the deaths of tens of thousands of their citizens, is it?

Guest UK Debt Slave
And of course the Labour cabinet are in no way murderous racist thugs.....I mean it's hardly as though they've gone about invading foreign countries causing the deaths of tens of thousands of their citizens, is it?

Or Dr Kelly

Or Robin Clark

Possibly John Smith too

Politicians hide behind a veneer of decency. They are mostly corrupt, venal, lying, money grabbing parasites

And anyone who thinks voting for the BNP is worthwhile beyond a protest vote is delusional

TBH nobody`s going to take the BNP seriously - I mean look at their leader: he`s just another one-eyed tosser (gosh, who does that remind me of?!) :blink:

i disagree - people who want a change from the status quo (labour/tory are basically the same party nowdays) take them seriously

do you honestly think things would have been much different if the tories had been in power from 1997 till now? if so i pity you

Ok so if we take your premise that the disenfranchised labour votes need a new party to vote for, then who is it?

Most of them would never vote Tory. Liberals, what do they stand for exactly? Oh high taxation....

Who does that leave?

I think you'll be very very suprised if you actually knew enough people who trust you enough to tell you what they really thought, that a lot of people will vote bnp.

We didnt get a bnp mep for nothing you know.

Guest joeschmo
Ok so if we take your premise that the disenfranchised labour votes need a new party to vote for, then who is it?

Most of them would never vote Tory. Liberals, what do they stand for exactly? Oh high taxation....

Who does that leave?

I think you'll be very very suprised if you actually knew enough people who trust you enough to tell you what they really thought, that a lot of people will vote bnp.

We didnt get a bnp mep for nothing you know.

I genuinely dont see how this can happen. Any of us who lost relatives in WW2 fighting to protect this country from the Nazis will not be prepared to vote for a facist party such as the BNP. Quite seriously I think that anyone who does vote BNP is either stupid, evil or a traitor

I genuinely dont see how this can happen. Any of us who lost relatives in WW2 fighting to protect this country from the Nazis will not be prepared to vote for a facist party such as the BNP. Quite seriously I think that anyone who does vote BNP is either stupid, evil or a traitor

Nice bit of Doublethink there - voting as patriotically as you possibly can is being a traitor :lol:

Unfortunately there isn't much choice with political parties at the mo, but what I will say is those who shout FASCIST and say that the BNP are unelectable have their heads in the sand (when you get Black and White Football supporters forming groups like EDL and like tell me that's Fascist), history has proven when times are bad the core vote goes to such, otherwise how did the NAZIS, Mussolini and Franco ever get to power? ok there was fear about communists but look what we have now.

Zanu Nu Labour, the nanny state, likes to dictate in every facet of daily life, lies and more lies, massive corruption, its all about control and so who are the real Fascists?

Who really killed Dr Kelly?

What about Robin Cook or John Smith? Were they bumped off as they were in the way of the Marxist dream? (this was news to me but another forum is chattering about they may have been got rid of as they were in the way).

Anyone seen/heard the rumours about Gordon Browns health? that he is on very powerful anti-depressants and is both mentally and physically ill?

"Quite seriously I think that anyone who does vote BNP is either stupid, evil or a traitor."

Then mayhap you should not "think" quite so seriously.

Voting for the BNP is certainly stupid.

But "voting" for them is not evil or traitorous.

Now, now, Liebour hates each of us equally. Only the renegade fringe like jackboot Smith could really be described as racist. Although admittedly the definition of racist does seem to change on a weekly basis.

Guest joeschmo
Nice bit of Doublethink there - voting as patriotically as you possibly can is being a traitor :lol:

No I get quite angry about this. I lost both my grandfathers in WW2. They gave their lives to protect this country from fascism and people are now voting to elect fascists...in my book that makes them traitors :angry:

And self-righteous preaching like that is precisely the way to boost their vote.

You're right: most instinctive Labour supporters are basically decent people. But they're also very stupid people. If they weren't stupid, they would have the intelligence to earn a level of income that would cause them to reject a party that takes most of it away from them and gives the money to stupid people (either in the form of benefits, or to do the sort of non-jobs you see advertised in The Guardian). Start reducing state handouts to stupid people, and/or causing job losses in the sort of low-skilled jobs that those stupid people who work tend to do, and they are likely to vote for a party that claims it can lessen the pain, without thinking too deeply about that decision.

Not that many of them will vote for the BNP, because a large proportion of Labour's core vote now belong to one of the many sections of society that the BNP opposes, principally immigrants and people who subsist on benefits. But smug and self-righteous attacks on those who do coming from the party that caused the problem in the first place is likely to increase their support, and for obvious reasons. By the same token, whenever Jonathan Porritt or George Monbiot open their mouths to dismiss climate change sceptics as troglodytes who want to bring about the end of the world, many more people become sceptical about climate change. After all, if they had convincing arguments and evidence, they wouldn't need to resort to the rhetoric.

Guest skullingtonjoe
i disagree - people who want a change from the status quo (labour/tory are basically the same party nowdays) take them seriously

do you honestly think things would have been much different if the tories had been in power from 1997 till now? if so i pity you

Maybe I shouldn`t deploy irony in future :rolleyes:;)

No I get quite angry about this. I lost both my grandfathers in WW2. They gave their lives to protect this country from fascism and people are now voting to elect fascists...in my book that makes them traitors :angry:

Rather blinkered view, think your Grandfathers would be shocked at was is happening to this country, hardly what they fought for.

Guest anorthosite

How ironic that labour have largely abandoned democracy, curbing the powers of parliament, selling out to the EU and appointing unelected officials to senior office.

I suspect your grandparents would be ashamed of you for your politcal affiliations.

No it isn't.

There is a whole lot of "talking in code" happening now.

you'll hear it in radio broadcasts,news bulletins and even chatshow banter.

This really is quite serious.

The tory MP complaining about "being treated like sh1t and living on rations"

Call me dave's "the cupboard is bare" quip about Nulabour's economic policy.

DO PAY ATTENTION CHAPS

I see nothing within the BNP that makes me believe that they are any worse than the NuLab scum sitting in parliament.

At least Griffin and his boys tell it like it is. You might not agree with them but at least they aren't a bunch of lying *****.

I see nothing within the BNP that makes me believe that they are any worse than the NuLab scum sitting in parliament.

At least Griffin and his boys tell it like it is. You might not agree with them but at least they aren't a bunch of lying *****.

:lol::lol::lol: look harder :lol::lol::lol: