House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
US Citizen

The Devil Is In The Detail

I have just spent this afternoon having lunch with 2 bank employees who work for RBS in Manchester. They are complete tw4ts but I know them from Uni. They were talking about Fred Goodwin, the banking collaspe and on and on it went.

I asked why havent house prices fallen yet ?

They looked at each other and said, because we (the banks) dont want them too. I babbled something about market forces and the recession and they just laughed.

One of them said "Over the past 10 years we have been able to make more money than we ever thought possible. We have expanded our assets (debt from there point of view), we have bought other banks and took on their assets. When the misortune of Lehmans happened, we were all securitised ourselves by national governments, especially in the UK).

This government owns 70% of RBS and RBS has such a huge amount of assets (debts owed to it) that our assets are the governments assets.

They said there is someone behind everything in the financial world. They described him a (Mr S). I said who is Mr S and they said, you might other know him as Lucifer.

I said your pulling my chain and they replied "The devil is in the detail".

I have no idea what to make of this, what do you think ?

I have just spent this afternoon having lunch with 2 bank employees who work for RBS in Manchester. They are complete tw4ts but I know them from Uni. They were talking about Fred Goodwin, the banking collaspe and on and on it went.

They looked at each other and said, because we (the banks) dont want them too. I babbled something about market forces and the recession and they just laughed.

One of them said "Over the past 10 years we have been able to make more money than we ever thought possible. We have expanded our assets (debt from there point of view), we have bought other banks and took on their assets. When the misortune of Lehmans happened, we were all securitised ourselves by national governments, especially in the UK).

This government owns 70% of RBS and RBS has such a huge amount of assets (debts owed to it) that our assets are the governments assets.

They said there is someone behind everything in the financial world. They described him a (Mr S). I said who is Mr S and they said, you might other know him as Lucifer.

A very liquid lunch was it?

Better get my tin-foil hat swapped for one made of holy silver then...

I'm assuming you're not really Mandelson mate, but in the unlikely event that you are, I have the following spleen to vent.

You describe yourself as the "Baron of Hartlepool and Foy" - I think you need educating on that subject.

Now I ain't got no clue as to what "Foy" is (though you probably like it 'cos it rhymes with "boy") but I am damn sure what Hartlepool is.

And if you ever dare walk around the splendid borough that I call home and announce yourself as our "Baron", you will quickly find yourself in dire need of the health service that you and your bum-chum mates seem hell bent on destroying.

Fu*k off to whatever womb of a jackal you crawled out of and take your c*ck-sucking, spin-doctoring, mincing, double-dealing, lying, cheating, stealing and pilfering friends with you.

(Spleen vented, have a nice day...)

XYY

Possibly the most pathetic thread I have seen for a long time. Anyone who thinks any RBS chumps know what is going on ? Complete fools. I reckon at a max 10 RBS emplyees know exactly what is going on. Many more think they do. However they do not.

Lame.

If house prices corrected the banks would be finished.

It's not surprising prices will be maintained at all costs.

Whether this is sustainable is another matter.

Printy printy!

I'm assuming you're not really Mandelson mate, but in the unlikely event that you are, I have the following spleen to vent.

You describe yourself as the "Baron of Hartlepool and Foy" - I think you need educating on that subject.

Now I ain't got no clue as to what "Foy" is (though you probably like it 'cos it rhymes with "boy") but I am damn sure what Hartlepool is.

And if you ever dare walk around the splendid borough that I call home and announce yourself as our "Baron", you will quickly find yourself in dire need of the health service that you and your bum-chum mates seem hell bent on destroying.

Fu*k off to whatever womb of a jackal you crawled out of and take your c*ck-sucking, spin-doctoring, mincing, double-dealing, lying, cheating, stealing and pilfering friends with you.

XYY

:lol::lol::lol: [/mocking laughing]

Your post makes as much sense as your name.....A Lord sits in the Lords. Right Honourable Gentlemen sit in the Commons. Hand Shandy Mandy can not do both!

Your mates are on another forum telling other posters about the lunch that they had with some gullible prat they were at Uni with! :lol:

Possibly the most pathetic thread I have seen for a long time. Anyone who thinks any RBS chumps know what is going on ? Complete fools. I reckon at a max 10 RBS emplyees know exactly what is going on. Many more think they do. However they do not.

Lame.

You work for RBS dont you. Most of your post indicate that you do anyway.

Your post makes as much sense as your name.....A Lord sits in the Lords. Right Honourable Gentlemen sit in the Commons. Hand Shandy Mandy can not do both!

Your mates are on another forum telling other posters about the lunch that they had with some gullible prat they were at Uni with! :lol:

Your mum said the same thing when we snorted some coke of her pussy. She said btw its your bedtime. Bye

Your mum said the same thing when we snorted some coke of her pussy. She said btw its your bedtime. Bye

She died last month and you are a bit of a muppet.

PS I was wrong about the Right Hon thing btw.....but you were too stupid to notice!

You work for RBS dont you. Most of your post indicate that you do anyway.

I will offer odds of 1000-1 that I never have worked for RBS. Minimum stake of £1000. In fact let us make it £10,000.

Let's get some Lawyers together to make sure it is all done ok. At your expense of course.

Come on big man. Money. Mouth. Do it. Or shut up.

I though not. Thanks.

Jesus - Intenet bawbags are just so lame. :rolleyes:

Hope you bottom wasn't to sore when you woke up.

Now I know for certain that you're NOT Mandelson - snorting coke I can accept, but the real Mandy ain't ever been near Mrs Slocombe's finest...

XYY

I will offer odds of 1000-1 that I never have worked for RBS. Minimum stake of £1000. In fact let us make it £10,000.

Let's get some Lawyers together to make sure it is all done ok. At your expense of course.

Come on big man. Money. Mouth. Do it. Or shut up.

I though not. Thanks.

Jesus - Intenet bawbags are just so lame. :rolleyes:

Lets make it £800,000,000,000. I have a good lawyer ! :lol:

Take your tin hat off, you c0nt.

You asked my / the boards opinion and I gave you mine, don't like it then, quite simply.....DON'T ASK.....!

As your name and avatar suggests you are quite obviously a parasitic worm.

Good night ;)

BF

You asked my / the boards opinion and I gave you mine, don't like it then, quite simply.....DON'T ASK.....!

As your name and avatar suggests you are quite obviously a parasitic worm.

Good night ;)

BF

Parasitic Worm. I like that one. Bed Now. Lights Off.

Lets make it £800,000,000,000. I have a good lawyer ! :lol:

That is a lorra money. Anyway you get my point. I have never worked for RBS. I may have known a lot of people who have though. Very different.. ;)

Anyway what is this all about !! Yes. RBS employees. As I have already said. Unless your mates are Mr Hester and his pals ? These chumps know nothing. Break it to them gently please. :P

XYY

I thought you may find reading my wiki page would help clear up the Hartlepool Issue http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandleson

Think you said it all pal....."they are complete tw4ts". And they took you right in pal. Of course counter monkeys from RBS in Manchester know whats going on and who the mysterious Mr S is.

Stitched up like a kipper you was!

That is a lorra money. Anyway you get my point. I have never worked for RBS. I may have known a lot of people who have though. Very different.. ;)

Anyway what is this all about !! Yes. RBS employees. As I have already said. Unless your mates are Mr Hester and his pals ? These chumps know nothing. Break it to them gently please. :P

I have no idea what this is all about. The meeting (if you call it that) and what was said is true. Even if they just believed it. Know what I mean. I'm just having some light reading on hpc.co.uk, while my wife (yes I am not Mandleson) is watchig some cr4p on tv.

No offence intended.