House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

We're Watching You

1984web.jpg

THOUSANDS of the worst families in England are to be put in “sin bins†in a bid to change their bad behaviour, Ed Balls announced yesterday.

The Children’s Secretary set out £400million plans to put 20,000 problem families under 24-hour CCTV super-vision in their own homes.

They will be monitored to ensure that children attend school, go to bed on time and eat proper meals.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/115736...-worst-families

Unbelievable.

Guest skullingtonjoe
What channel will this be on? It sounds brilliant.

Jeremy Kyle will be gutted: why watch chavs screaming at each other in a controlled, staged environment when you can have (literally) Big Brother watching them `as nature intended`.

Someone`s going to make a fortune out of this! ;) PPV-TV, web subscriptions - the list is endless. You could have tie-ins with `police on camera` tv and so on. It`d be like having a reality version of Eastenders!

1984web.jpg

THOUSANDS of the worst families in England are to be put in “sin bins†in a bid to change their bad behaviour, Ed Balls announced yesterday.

The Children’s Secretary set out £400million plans to put 20,000 problem families under 24-hour CCTV super-vision in their own homes.

They will be monitored to ensure that children attend school, go to bed on time and eat proper meals.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/115736...-worst-families

Unbelievable.

This was in the media a few months ago and I read something sometime later which said that it was a blatant fabrication by the newspaper. I didn't spend much time looking into it though.

Guest skullingtonjoe
This was in the media a few months ago and I read something sometime later which said that it was a blatant fabrication by the newspaper. I didn't spend much time looking into it though.

Government by media? :(

After the "great success" that this program is sure to be, I suspect the Government will be wishing to roll it out "on a larger scale".