HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest magnoliawalls

I looked around me for inspiration

:D

also a couple of lovely houses we viewed had magnolia trees growing against them.... with retrospect I am glad we could not afford them!

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I play poker and devilfish is my favourite poker player - PS he has a lovely house, wife, pool, car, celebrity status and even a dog - i rent. Who do you think is the better player ;-((

(PS I re-read and that looks wierd. I dont rent his dog....I rent a room...but not like a seedy motel for a night..... although not far from it either!)

Edited by delboypass

HOLA4416
My tag refers to the inadequate supply of housing in the UK which leads to a cycle of booms corrected by an increase in interest rates.

House completions 2003: 183,000 virtually identical to the figure 10 years earlier.

You get my drift? :rolleyes:

But Gordon Clown's Informed us he's Banished Boom & Bust Forever!, Also gone are the days of High Interest Rates!

Gordon Brown=King Canute

As King Canute once put it:

I am Master of the Universe! Go Back the sea tide i say!, back!, oh my feet are getting Wet!, ooh, help, im drowning!, help!, hel...........

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

* I chose Wheresmyfoxhole because when my wife worked for the Brighton Council Housing Advice Centre, a bestubbled client walked in- looking like Bill Sykes and demanded “Where’s my f---ing airrs” noticing he had a baseball bat under his overcoat, she replied “Ouhw, I better go and find out for you, shall I?. I’ll just go round the back and ring extension 999 and see what the hold up is.” The Fox part comes from Fox and sons, our regional Estate agent and hole a derogatory term for house

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Thunderbird 900 as in Triumph Motorcycle 900 cc Thunderbird. Nothing to do with the puppet series as some posters have suggested... Sorry!

"Once thing that I like, is a burn up on my bike" Mike Sarne, flip side to Come Outside - 1962

Any other HPC'ers go to the Ace Cafe on the North Circular?

HOLA4421
The dictionary definition of axiomatic:

adjective (FORMAL) obviously true and therefore not needing to be proved.

I think that it is an axiomatic fact that house prices will crash.

It is an axiom and perhaps you should be called the axiom.

If axiomatic is the adjective, is axiomatically the adverb or axiomaticly

Like magicly or magically?

Pedanticly or Pedantically ;)

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Thunderbird 900 as in Triumph Motorcycle 900 cc Thunderbird. Nothing to do with the puppet series as some posters have suggested... Sorry!

"Once thing that I like, is a burn up on my bike" Mike Sarne, flip side to Come Outside - 1962

Any other HPC'ers go to the Ace Cafe on the North Circular?

Nope, but i visit Squires in Sherbun in elmett on the A1 (yorkshire's equivalent)

Honda VFR750 here :D

HOLA4425