House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moneyscam

More Race Riots In London?

Just seen on CNN something may be kicking off at large mosque in Harrow. BBC and Sky not reporting anything yet. Wasn't this the mosque where the EDL were going to demonstrate. Anyone else seen anything yet?

EDIT : Police in the area.

Guest Skinty
Lol - only the UAF and a crowd of Muslims are there, the EDL didn't turn up!

Interesting.

Not saying that they are, but imagine if the EDL started to pass on messages by word of mouth to people that they know and trust, telling them to ignore what's publicised on the web and to go to another location another time instead. That would have the effect of tiring out the UAF and making them appear foolish at the same time. It could also provide a later coup for another EDL protest without hassle from counter-protesters there.

How could the EDL use the opportunity to protest without the UAF hassling them? If they make sure that it is a peaceful protest then they'd win in the propaganda stakes. Especially if next time they protested and the UAF counter-acted them violently, then they can put the blame on their opposition.

Don't know if that's practical for them to network like that though, but I don't see why not. They've had the opportunities to figure out who is on their own side. If I remember correctly, the miners, during the miner's strike used to figure out the night before where they were going to protest and spread the message by word of mouth.

Interesting.

Not saying that they are, but imagine if the EDL started to pass on messages by word of mouth to people that they know and trust, telling them to ignore what's publicised on the web and to go to another location another time instead. That would have the effect of tiring out the UAF and making them appear foolish at the same time. It could also provide a later coup for another EDL protest without hassle from counter-protesters there.

How could the EDL use the opportunity to protest without the UAF hassling them? If they make sure that it is a peaceful protest then they'd win in the propaganda stakes. Especially if next time they protested and the UAF counter-acted them violently, then they can put the blame on their opposition.

Don't know if that's practical for them to network like that though, but I don't see why not. They've had the opportunities to figure out who is on their own side. If I remember correctly, the miners, during the miner's strike used to figure out the night before where they were going to protest and spread the message by word of mouth.

It's kicking off now, there are thousands of people there, running up the street, they've spotted something that's set them off. Why aren't Sky or BBC showing anything?

It's kicking off now, there are thousands of people there, running up the street, they've spotted something that's set them off. Why aren't Sky or BBC showing anything?

Ham bagel with brandy sauce?

p-o-p

If they can't paint the EDL as teh villains of the piece then it isn't news as far as the BBC is concerned.

I'm surprised Sky don't have it, they don't have a huge bias.

If they can't paint the EDL as teh villains of the piece then it isn't news as far as the BBC is concerned.

I'm surprised Sky don't have it, they don't have a huge bias.

Just shown on Sky, looks potentially quite nasty, a gaggle of EDL outnumbered 1000-1 by the looks of it.

Guest Skinty

The EDL should protest about Islam outside a Jewish synagogue. The Muslims wouldn't know what to do :)

This was on Channel 4 news. It actually looked like it could have been really nasty. The BBC are saying that the police found weapons including bottles of bleach so the counter demonstrators were obviously up for a fight. If the protestors hadn't called their demonstration off I reckon somebody would have been killed.

Not saying that they are, but imagine if the EDL started to pass on messages by word of mouth to people that they know and trust, telling them to ignore what's publicised on the web and to go to another location another time instead.

Veering slightly OT and related thereto, it's increasingly striking me that the security services' surveillance of the bad boys now appears to focus almost exclusively on their electronic communications. In short, the bogies know when and where muppets of this variety are going to kick off, because they advertise their intention to do so either on public websites or easily interceptable communications.

So what would happen if Bin Liner and his ilk started to revert to traditional espionage techniques - dead letter boxes, one time pads and the like - and adopted a policy of avoiding all phone and Internet use in the planning of their attacks? Would MI5 have a clue as to how to catch these gits, or would they have to dust off their copies of Spy Catcher?

This was on Channel 4 news. It actually looked like it could have been really nasty. The BBC are saying that the police found weapons including bottles of bleach so the counter demonstrators were obviously up for a fight. If the protestors hadn't called their demonstration off I reckon somebody would have been killed.

Of course someone would have been killed.. these people are Muslims.

Killing a Kaffir holds no punishment in Islam.

The bottles of bleach are a nice touch - they usually reserve those for thowing in the faces of women.

The real race war is yet to start and to be honest I think us natives are simply not vicious or evil enough to prevail.

and when the UAF do eventually kill someone which of this lot will be sorry:

UAF supporters include:

Ken Livingstone

Tony Benn

Peter Hain MP

David Hanson MP

Adam Price MP

Barbara Follett MP

Diane Abbott MP

John Cryer MP

John Trickett MP

Keith Vaz MP

Peter Bottomley MP

Alice Mahon MP

Alan Meale MP

Ian Gibson MP

Sir Teddy Taylor MP

Harry Cohen MP

Betty Williams MP

Ken Purchase MP

Alistair Carmichael MP

Laura Moffatt MP

Peter Bradley MP

Vera Baird MP

Bill Etherington MP

Edward Garnier MP

Roger Berry MP

Angela Smith MP

Brian Iddon MP

Anthony Steen MP

Mike Hancock MP

Colin Pickthall MP

Clive Betts MP

Janet Anderson MP

Neil Gerrard MP

Jane Griffiths MP

Brian Donohue MP

Helen Clark MP

Terry Davis MP

Janet Dean MP

Adrian Bailey MP

David Cameron MP

Louise Ellman MP

Eric Illsley MP

Kelvin Hopkins MP

Ernie Ross MP

Rob Marris MP

Martin Caton MP

Jim Sheridan MP

Martin Jones MP

Paul Tyler MP

Colin Challen MP

David Wright MP

Rudi Vis MP

Tony Worthington MP

Derek Watts MP

Julie Morgan MP

Rev W Martin Smyth MP

Diana Organ MP

Doug Henderson MP

Barry Gardiner MP

Brendan Barber

TUC General Secretary

Roger Lyons

TUC President and

AMICUS Joint Gen Sec

Dave Prentis

UNISON Gen Sec

Tony Woodley

TGWU Gen Sec

Billy Hayes

CWU Gen Sec

Sir Bill Connor

Gen Sec USDAW

Andy Gilchrest

FBU Gen Sec

Gordon Taylor

Chief Exec PFA

Adrian Askew

CONNECT Gen Sec

Bob Crow

RMT Gen Sec

Doug Nichols

CYWU Gen Sec

Ed Sweeney

UNIFI Gen Sec

Janice Godrich

PCS President

Jeremy Dear

NUJ Gen Sec

Judy McKnight

NAPO Gen Sec

Kevin Curran

GMB Gen Sec

Mark Serwotka

PCS Gen Sec

Paul Mackney

NATHFHE Gen Sec

Peter Pendle

ACM Gen Sec

Rosie Eagleson

AMO Gen Sec

Steve Kemp

NUM Gen sec

Sally Hunt

AUT Gen Sec

Glenys Kinnock MEP

Gary Titley MEP

Linda McAvan MEP

Glyn Ford MEP

Chris Davies MEP

Chris Heaton-Harris MEP

Claude Moraes MEP

Phillip Whitehead MEP

Stephen Hughes MEP David Seymour

Political Editor,

Daily Mirror

Mark Seddon

Tribune Editor

Afzal Khan

North West rep Muslim Council of Britain

Dr. Richard Stone

Lawrie & Ruby Nerva

Poale Zion

Kashmir Singh

General Sec British Sikh Federation

Benjamin Zephaniah

Poet

Beresford Mack

Choice FM

Bobbie Miles

The 1990 Trust,

Asst. Director

Carolyn Jones

Director, Institute of Employment Rights

Clive Mardner

Director Essex REC

Dr. Siddiqui

Muslim Parliament

George Anthony-Maggie Bowden

Liberation

Hilary Wainwright

Editor, Red Pepper

John Haylett

Editor, Morning Star

Leroy Logan

Metrpolitan Black Police Association Chair

Louise Christian

Human Rights Lawyer

Louise Hutchins

NUS/SAAR,

Luciana Burger

NUS

Paul Foot

Journalist

Mark Steele

Journalist

Roni Size

Musician

Michael Rosen

writer

Laurie Heselden

Acting Regional Secretary SERTUC

Essex Racial Equality Council

Liberal democrats North west Region

Mohammed Azam

Coalition Against Racism – Unite to Stop the BNP

Jason Fraser

Photo Journalist

Supporting bands include:

Adem

Bernard Butler

The Chemical Brothers

Cinema

Clearlake

Country Teasers

Damian Rice

The Datsuns

David Gray

Dan Martin from Electric 6

Fourtet (Kieron Hebden)

Franz Ferdinand

Future Pilot AKA

The Glitterati

Hood

Hot Chip

James Yorkston and The Athletes

Jarvis Cocker

King Creosete and The Fence Collective

Kings of Leon

Ladytron

The Libertines

Suggs and Madness

Massive Attack

Max Tundra

Morrissey

Orbital

Peaches

The Rebel

Saint Etienne

The Strokes

Teenage Fanclub

X is Loaded

http://www.uaf.org.uk/aboutUAF.asp?choice=4

"The real race war is yet to start and to be honest I think us natives are simply not vicious or evil enough to prevail."

Ooooh, I don't know about that.

I suspect the people of Dresden might disagree with you.

Let's hope it doesn't happen.

But if it does ....

The British ....

On their own soil .....

The anger may be slow to stir but if it does ....

Our Muslim brethren will get clobbered.

"The real race war is yet to start and to be honest I think us natives are simply not vicious or evil enough to prevail."

Ooooh, I don't know about that.

I suspect the people of Dresden might disagree with you.

Let's hope it doesn't happen.

But if it does ....

The British ....

On their own soil .....

The anger may be slow to stir but if it does ....

Our Muslim brethren will get clobbered.

Agreed. Personally I'd have no problem taking a baseball bat to some of the *******

Veering slightly OT and related thereto, it's increasingly striking me that the security services' surveillance of the bad boys now appears to focus almost exclusively on their electronic communications. In short, the bogies know when and where muppets of this variety are going to kick off, because they advertise their intention to do so either on public websites or easily interceptable communications.

So what would happen if Bin Liner and his ilk started to revert to traditional espionage techniques - dead letter boxes, one time pads and the like - and adopted a policy of avoiding all phone and Internet use in the planning of their attacks? Would MI5 have a clue as to how to catch these gits, or would they have to dust off their copies of Spy Catcher?

Happening already apparently. Saw a programme about the Russian big boys recently. Going back to word of mouth and bits of paper. Electronic stuff is too easy to track. These days they fly people across the country to pass on verbal messages. Never written down or saved. So this programme said anyway. Can't remember where I saw it. Helpful.. :rolleyes:

Happening already apparently. Saw a programme about the Russian big boys recently. Going back to word of mouth and bits of paper. Electronic stuff is too easy to track. These days they fly people across the country to pass on verbal messages. Never written down or saved. So this programme said anyway. Can't remember where I saw it. Helpful.. :rolleyes:

Indeed I remember something similar 10 years ago about a chap who had released, free for use a very good data encryption program. The CIA were after him big style...

Why? Because the encryption was rather good - to the point where insurgents in the third world were sending couriers through the jungle carrying laptops with encrypted communications.

I believe the CIA currently had a similar issue with Skype a few years back but I think that it's now no longer a problem for them to eavesdrop.

NSA and Skype

Indeed I remember something similar 10 years ago about a chap who had released, free for use a very good data encryption program. The CIA were after him big style...

Why? Because the encryption was rather good - to the point where insurgents in the third world were sending couriers through the jungle carrying laptops with encrypted communications.

I believe the CIA currently had a similar issue with Skype a few years back but I think that it's now no longer a problem for them to eavesdrop.

NSA and Skype

Sounds like PGP. The authorities recommend it now so I presume that it has been cracked by them.

p-o-p

Comrade

Meet me at Serpantinski, Hyde Park, 6.30am. Assault only the third mallard from the left.

C

Comrade

Meet me at Serpantinski, Hyde Park, 6.30am. Assault only the third mallard from the left.

C

The pigeon has eaten. I repeat, the pigeon has eaten.

W