House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest worthless_site

Charlie Sheen Stokes 9/11

Guest Barebear

American actor Charlie Sheen reckons US government was behind 9/11 ( Daily Mail ). He reckons it was an excuse for the Bush administration to dimantle America's constitution and provide an excuse to invade Iraq.

He points to the fact that how come passports of the terrorists survived the inferno. He's calling for Obama to have another enquirey and states the first one was a whitewash.

Apparently there is a rapidly growing number of ' truthers ' in the states.

American actor Charlie Sheen reckons US government was behind 9/11 ( Daily Mail ). He reckons it was an excuse for the Bush administration to dimantle America's constitution and provide an excuse to invade Iraq.

He points to the fact that how come passports of the terrorists survived the inferno. He's calling for Obama to have another enquirey and states the first one was a whitewash.

Apparently there is a rapidly growing number of ' truthers ' in the states.

He should stick to his plss poor acting tbh

I think the OP is a bit behind. Sheen did all this a few years ago. Clips available on youtube.

Guest Barebear
I think the OP is a bit behind. Sheen did all this a few years ago. Clips available on youtube.

Todays paper

Guest apocalypto

Charlie Sheen had 'questions' about 9/11 a few years ago but has just recently stated he believes that it was actually an inside job and has requested a meeting with Obama to speak about it. He's also written a letter called "Twenty Minutes With The President".

America was behind the 9/11 atrocities, says actor Charlie Sheen

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...t-cover-up.html

Charlie Sheen's Video Message to President Obama

hes doing some sort of mock interview with Obama

Mock funnily enough rhymes with kok

Todays paper

I see. He has had these thoughts for a while. There was a thread on this very site about it a few years back. Seems he is still on hte case. Sheen vs Obama.

Charlie Sheen had 'questions' about 9/11 a few years ago but has just recently stated he believes that it was actually an inside job and has requested a meeting with Obama to speak about it. He's also written a letter called "Twenty Minutes With The President".

Charlie Sheen's Video Message to President Obama

Nearly 90,000 views of his video in less than 24 hours! :o

Me and some mates are 6 of them views and we plssed ourselves laughing all the way through

Were they the friends inside your tiny little mind?

Apart from his hair?

Its all bullshlt go to the 9/11 thread I aint argueing about it in 2 seperate threads

Yes, everyone should go to the 911 thread and watch Boomer get pummled over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over...................

:lol:

Yes, everyone should go to the 911 thread and watch Boomer get pummled over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over...................

:lol:

Only in your mind mate as it happens you are the onlyone on the oposing side I have any respect for

Stromba the dunce actually belives non of the people on the planes ever existed even after one of the pilots served in the US air force for 16 yeaqrs and then did about 20 years as a cicvilian pilot

anyway

After I posted that a paassport COULD have left the building you ignored this fact and mobved onto something else

classic "8 year olds type of argueing"

But you still belive the virgins dont you

makers of loose change

Loose_2.jpg

Only in your mind mate as it happens you are the onlyone on the oposing side I have any respect for

Stromba the dunce actually belives non of the people on the planes ever existed even after one of the pilots served in the US air force for 16 yeaqrs and then did about 20 years as a cicvilian pilot

anyway

After I posted that a paassport COULD have left the building you ignored this fact and mobved onto something else

classic "8 year olds type of argueing"

makers of loose change

Loose_2.jpg

What is this virginity fixation you have?

Of what relevance is this on their ability to put together a video?

Ever heard of this?

Psychological projection (or projection bias) is the unconscious act of denial of a person's own attributes, thoughts, and/or emotions. Projection is the most profound and subtle of our psychological processes, and extremely difficult to work with, because by its nature, it is hidden. It is the fundamental mechanism by which we keep our selves uninformed about ourselves. In classical psychology projection it is always seen as a defence mechanism that occurs when a person's own unacceptable or threatening feelings are repressed and then attributed to someone else.

You remind me of a school bully, only they had the threat of violence to induce fear, and through that fear gain control and respect.

You just shout a lot and look foolish. Shame really as some of your post aren’t too bad.

makers of loose change

Loose_2.jpg

Are you accusing these rather unprepossessing young gentlemen of being virgins? Who are they? I think we should be told.

Are you accusing these rather unprepossessing young gentlemen of being virgins? Who are they? I think we should be told.

Its just a nice argueing technique I use the three retards above made a film that MOP and his cronies belived to the letter about 9/11 being an inside job. then it had to be edited when people pointed out how much lies and bullshlt were in the film So they edited it ........again,

and then more lies were pointed out so they edited it...................... again

This sounds like hoe forest gump would tell the story, and ironically the 3 monkeys above and their followers are all about as bright as forest gump too.

The film they made is called loose change but if you watch a film called Screwloose change you get to see the original film but with someone pointing out all the lies and red herrings its f*ckin brilliant

Loose change purports to offer us the truth except there more lies than in a pinochio family get together.

All the kafuffle.

I dont think I've seen the word 'kafuffle' written before, only ever heard it

Well done that man, have a sandwich...................have nice sandwich

Guest X-QUORK
I dont think I've seen the word 'kafuffle' written before, only ever heard it

Well done that man, have a sandwich...................have nice sandwich

Mmm...cheese and pickle, many thanks.