House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deadman

My Shares Tip

This still stands people.

This is hotting up and my tip for 2010. DYOR, it could be worth a lot of money.

Isn't spamming share tips then dumping on the rise illegal?

Of course if you posted any kind of evidence/justification it would be better, but even then it would be the wrong forum.

I don't have an alterior motive GE. These are the only shares I hold and I'm not some big shot!

I just know lots of (knowledgeable) people who are getting into it. It's a gamble at the end of the day. May as well tell you the winner of the 3.40 a Kempton.

Take it at face value. That's all.

:)

Actually after reading it again I don't like that accusation.

Mods feel free to move or delete as you feel appropriate.

Everyone else who knows me on here knows that this is just a pure and simple heads up, nothing more.

Actually after reading it again I don't like that accusation.

Mods feel free to move or delete as you feel appropriate.

Everyone else who knows me on here knows that this is just a pure and simple heads up, nothing more.

Sorry old chap, no offence, I didn't take the time to check your other posts to see if you were a "real" HPC poster and not a spammer.

Up 6p today (though only a couple of pence since OP tip), so a big rise, but they are almost at their 52-wk high. No divis and some major profit taking at the end of trading.

EPS looks to be flat or falling. They also appear to be loss-making. Unleveraged - so at least one aspect would appeal to a HPCer.

But high risk nonetheless

Sorry old chap, no offence, I didn't take the time to check your other posts to see if you were a "real" HPC poster and not a spammer.

No worries.

Up 6p today (though only a couple of pence since OP tip), so a big rise, but they are almost at their 52-wk high. No divis and some major profit taking at the end of trading.

EPS looks to be flat or falling. They also appear to be loss-making. Unleveraged - so at least one aspect would appeal to a HPCer.

But high risk nonetheless

A long awaited rig is finally on it's way, so it's definitely crunch time. Seismic studies are about to be tested.

A long awaited rig is finally on it's way, so it's definitely crunch time. Seismic studies are about to be tested.

I thought they already dug a few holes and capped them without telling anyone the results. who owns the semi on its way.