House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rp08

Ftse Has Topped For Now

I have priveleged information from my friend who controls the FTSE price. He's going to cut the FTSE from the current levels. expect 4600 within 11 days. he refused to tell me what price he'll set the ftse at after that though, but advised me not to buy...

so im ALL IN with my STR fund with a short bet at 5010. ill become a millionaire for sure.

anyway, just some advice.

I have priveleged information from my friend who controls the FTSE price. He's going to cut the FTSE from the current levels. expect 4600 within 11 days. he refused to tell me what price he'll set the ftse at after that though, but advised me not to buy...

so im ALL IN with my STR fund with a short bet at 5010. ill become a millionaire for sure.

Say Hi to ol' Merv for me won't ya.

Insiders Sell Like There is no Tomorrow

Corporate officers and directors were buying stock when the market hit bottom. What does it say that they're selling now?

Can hundreds of stock-selling insiders be wrong?

The stock market has mounted an historic rally since it hit a low in March. The S&P 500 is up 55%, as U.S. job losses have slowed and credit markets have stabilized.

But against that improving backdrop, one indicator has turned distinctly bearish: Corporate officers and directors have been selling shares at a pace last seen just before the onset of the subprime malaise two years ago.

While a wave of insider selling doesn't necessarily foretell a stock market downturn, it suggests that those with the first read on business trends don't believe current stock prices are justified by economic fundamentals. ......

I have priveleged information from my friend who controls the FTSE price.

:lol::lol::lol:

Welcome back LONDONBOLLOXMAN, you were sorely missed...

NOT !

Guest KingCharles1st

It does not surprise me one little bit that this is happening- what does surprise me is the speed at which the whole cycle has kicked off!

It also does not surprise me that there are so many fukkwits out there that think playing with S&S is something they have the ability to beat and win- all the while being at the utter manipulation and mercy of the real professionals.

Are you FP?

It also does not surprise me that there are so many fukkwits out there that think playing with S&S is something they have the ability to beat and win- all the while being at the utter manipulation and mercy of the real professionals.

You can win if you know what you are doing. There is a whole list of basic mistakes that new traders make and if you can avoid these then you stand a chance.

I still disagree that the market is manipulated, although the direction is set by the big players. I've said several times, one of the keys to winning is to ignore your own opinions and just follow the market.

I still disagree that the market is manipulated, although the direction is set by the big players. I've said several times, one of the keys to winning is to ignore your own opinions and just follow the market.

and how is done in practice?

Advice from morons is the best contra-indicator......

As an aside to this - wrt the programme on BBC2 the other night - whilst I have remained ignorant in history clearly - I was very surprised to learn that Kennedy Sr made his money "fleecing" the people. How can "they" have then looked up to him as some form of demi-god? Does this mean that we'll want Sir Fred's offspring running our country in years to come?

and how is done in practice?

Read "Trading in the Zone" by Mark Douglas.

Even if you aren't interested in actually trading (I'm not), it's a fascinating book.

cheers

sjiff

I have priveleged information from my friend who controls the FTSE price.
Yeah...right! Like hell you do!!!! :lol:

If this is true it needs to be investigated by the authorities. But my money's on it being a big fib!

Edited by blankster

Guest KingCharles1st
I think this is interesting, I remember reading/hearing about something like this going on around the 1929 crash. Get the indexes up a bit then dump your stock before the next fall. Could it be some kind of giant pump and dump scheme unfolding? Or am I just monumentally naive? (I am that anyway but....)

+1

markets usually overshoot in both directions, because people dont like to slay the golden goose, they hold positions and ride them for as long as they are profitable.

I would guess that most people who have tried to pick a top, keep buying their stocks back at a higher price.

I think this is interesting, I remember reading/hearing about something like this going on around the 1929 crash. Get the indexes up a bit then dump your stock before the next fall. Could it be some kind of giant pump and dump scheme unfolding? Or am I just monumentally naive? (I am that anyway but....)

I'd give even odds on the markets being manipulated.

I'd not give good odds on one of the people doing the manipulating to tell someone that it's being done, to tell them when it's being done and what they should do, and being friends with someone that is enough of a mug to then post it on a public website.

Well, let's face it, we all think that this rally has to end sometime soon.

So, a good idea would be to turn up on here every week or so under a different alias predicting that the rally will end next week because a mate with inside info told you so.

At some point one of your aliases is bound to hit the mark, so you keep that alias, and its associated kudos, for the remaining time that you appear on these forums.

My man on the inside tells me the FTSE is scheduled for a 500 point drop on Oct 19th, btw. ;)

In September, Saturn and Uranus renew their trouble-stirring opposition, briefly becoming more powerful than the healing "triple conjunction" of Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron. When we watch the news or see dramas unfolding around us. It may seem as if old problems have returned.

http://www.cainer.com/

Days away now.... anyone notice how brightly Jupiter is shining in the night sky?

Cue the 'Outer Limits' theme.

maybe vicmac64's predictions will come true :lol:

ahh yes vicmac. A very useful advisor for all things finance.

Basically do the exact opposite of what vicmac says and you will make a fortune. :lol:

Is this the new flavour of our BLACK THREADS?

Have we resorted to a friend who knows a friend who advises you to sell??? :lol:

Anyway, good luck with the short at 5010, the current position at 5028 must put you sooo much closer to being a millionaire...NOT.

I don't think your nan selling her old Barc shares is going to do that.

My personal opinion is this; I have no reasonable explanation of why the stock markets are rising at all. The FTSE should be below 3000 points (well under), but its not.

Everytime I have tried spread betting and track the FTSE, I have lost money by calling it the wrong way. (not a lot £100 or so).

I think the FTSE will fall. (So its a bloody good chance it will rise, at least in the short term).

This particular asset bubble isnt ready to pop yet. The smart investors will pull their cash and get out, but as for shorting the market, well its your money.

Edited by Rt. Hon. Lord Mandelson