House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@contradevian

New Watchdog

Back with Anne Robinson. What has she done to herself? I'm not sure I like the new format. Anne's hectoring tone gets a bit waring. Also "Rogue Traders" is now incorporated, rather than being a stand alone program. Tonight they are attempting to close down the sub bed industry. Would have thought there were more pressing issues to pursue.

Back with Anne Robinson. What has she done to herself? I'm not sure I like the new format. Anne's hectoring tone gets a bit waring. Also "Rogue Traders" is now incorporated, rather than being a stand alone program. Tonight they are attempting to close down the sub bed industry. Would have thought there were more pressing issues to pursue.

I didn't like it...corny entertainment, just another reality sheeple style show. ucky.

And what's with the pseudo film look. It looks like a cheap old American sitcom, complete with bad colour. Or is Anne Robinson always that orange?

What's the point of HD, this is worse than PAL.

Edit - typoo

I wondered about that. I thought it was my Freeview box acting up. Its like an episode of Friends. Sometimes you get that "frame dropped" effect when the signal is low. Whats wrong with live studio if its set in a studio!?

Tonight they are attempting to close down the sun bed industry. Would have thought there were more pressing issues to pursue.

I'm a bit browned-off with sun bed industry programmes....

Now the BBC are creating a protest video about Virgin Media, to put up on Youtube. Jeez. I don't like Virgin but I hope they retaliate.

And what's with the pseudo film look. It looks like a cheap old American sitcom, complete with bad colour. Or is Anne Robinson always that orange?

What's the point of HD, this is worse than PAL.

I thought the colour had gone wrong on my tv. I had to switch over.

It's become such a bad programme - hokey emotional sensationalist hectoring diarrhoea. Why any company agrees to appear when they so obviously won't get a balanced hearing is beyond me.

Guest DisposableHeroes

"My ace dosn't mve proerly, beause it's ull of otox".

How could Anne Robinson's advisors let her go on TV showing those flabby arms ....and that dress.. is she pregnant? Then the 'leg shot' on the couch ...it looked like a butcher's shop window....These people are so up themselves they don't seem to realise just how grotesque they look. FFs I nearly dropped me spliff......

How could Anne Robinson's advisors let her go on TV showing those flabby arms ....and that dress.. is she pregnant? Then the 'leg shot' on the couch ...it looked like a butcher's shop window....These people are so up themselves they don't seem to realise just how grotesque they look. FFs I nearly dropped me spliff......

Have to confess I couldn't take my eyes off her massive legs. I'm sick. Camera close to the floor didn't help. I reckon it had to be shot in "fuzzy vision" so as not to show too much face detail.