House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

US Citizen

I Want My Council Tax Bill Reduced

I am a member of society. I work very hard (too hard in fact). I pay my income tax to a Government who waste is on fighting wars in places we have no business being involved in.

Being part of Europe and paying for it. Hitler would have us join his vision of Europe for free.

I dont mind paying schools, nhs and police & fire etc.

However, I would like my bills reduced for the refuse collection element. I burn my rubbish and so do not require a collection. Hence a reduced bill.

Needless to say, when I tried this tack, it didnt float. She came back about its not what you put in, its about being a part of something.

To that end I have found a solution. Burning rubbish appears to be a waste of matches. I am going to put my rubbish in the councils own bin, behind there offices.

Afterall its not about what you put in, its about being a part of something.

I wonder if the bin men refuse to take their bins. Who cares. Stuff in as much as I can. :ph34r:

I am a member of society. I work very hard (too hard in fact). I pay my income tax to a Government who waste is on fighting wars in places we have no business being involved in.

Being part of Europe and paying for it. Hitler would have us join his vision of Europe for free.

I dont mind paying schools, nhs and police & fire etc.

However, I would like my bills reduced for the refuse collection element. I burn my rubbish and so do not require a collection. Hence a reduced bill.

Needless to say, when I tried this tack, it didnt float. She came back about its not what you put in, its about being a part of something.

To that end I have found a solution. Burning rubbish appears to be a waste of matches. I am going to put my rubbish in the councils own bin, behind there offices.

Afterall its not about what you put in, its about being a part of something.

I wonder if the bin men refuse to take their bins. Who cares. Stuff in as much as I can. :ph34r:

why not just take a poo on their doorway every night?

Being part of Europe and paying for it.

Move to another part of Europe where annual property tax is very low, or non-existent (DYOR)

& STOP WHINING! ;)

Time of month is it ?

The real Mandy doesn't do cheap remarks

£70 a year to have your bin collected, it is one of the few areas where you get excellent value for money.

People who think they pay £1200 a year for their bins to be collected :rolleyes:

£70 a year to have your bin collected, it is one of the few areas where you get excellent value for money.

People who think they pay £1200 a year for their bins to be collected :rolleyes:

They sort of do pay that for their bins collected. As that is the only service they actually want. <_<