House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Skinty

Distinct Lack Of Off-topicity In The Off-topic Forum

Guest Skinty

I turn my back and start a thread in the main forum about something serious, I return and it's like a graveyard in here.

Has the past few weeks just been a passing phase? Is the off-topic forum going mainstream now?

Come on! We can do better than this!

Wibble.

EDIT: Yay! Edit the first post to edit the title! Thanks Moley for suggesting it can be done! Very cute avatar by the way.

I turn my back and start a thread in the main forum about something serious, I return and it's like a graveyard in here.

Has the past few weeks just been a passing phase? Is the off-topic forum going mainstream now?

Wibble.

Too many "hand me down topics" moved from the Main Forum. They can have them back!

We need to go back to discussing lunch, what we had for breakfast, aliens, time travel and Thai Lady Boys!

Wibble.

I never used to read this off topic section, but now days it seems all the interesting stuff starts off or ends here.

Wibble.

Ah, we've all gone to the secret off-off-topic forum.

Guest Skinty
Ah, we've all gone to the secret off-off-topic forum.

How come I suddenly feel like Homer Simpson who manages to get into the stonecutters and they all leave to start a new club ...

Guest Skinty

Well if I could change the title I would. That typo is really bugging me. I normally always check my posts but I forgot to check the subject.

Well if I could change the title I would. That typo is really bugging me. I normally always check my posts but I forgot to check the subject.

Bill Still knows how to do this. Help?

Can't you change the title if you edit the first post? I just tried and it worked for me. I like the typo though.

Guest Skinty
Can't you change the title if you edit the first post? I just tried and it worked for me. I like the typo though.

Yeah! Just figured it out myself! I remembered adding a poll by making a new post.

Hmmm ... this post really needs a poll too.

I never used to read this off topic section, but now days it seems all the interesting stuff starts off or ends here.

Ah, tis the place to be here. It's the equivalent of finding a back street boozer in Central London which no-one knows about; just the select few.

Plus the trolls leave us alone here. Probably the distinct lack of bridges. Or something.

As an aside, do you think the 't' in topic and topicity should be capitalised?

Guest Skinty
As an aside, do you think the 't' in topic and topicity should be capitalised?

Hmm, just tried to edit the title a third time (second time I tried to use bold commands). Unfortunately I can't seem to make any more changes to it.

Sorry. Good point though. Definitely needs capital T's.

Hmm, just tried to edit the title a third time (second time I tried to use bold commands). Unfortunately I can't seem to make any more changes to it.

Sorry. Good point though. Definitely needs capital T's.

By the way, I chose options A, B, C & D in the poll to mess up the stats. Does that make me a rebel?

Guest Skinty
By the way, I chose options A, B, C & D in the poll to mess up the stats. Does that make me a rebel?

It means that you are thorough and look at all the options.

There's also the question of noise absorption. Clump clump clump clump clump clump clump. Clump clump clump clump clump clump clump. Clump clump clump clump clump clump clump. Clump clump clump clump clump clump clump. Clump clump clump clump clump clump clump.

Clump clump clump clump clump clump clump.

Guest Skinty
There's also the question of noise absorption. Clump clump clump clump clump clump clump. Clump clump clump clump clump clump clump. Clump clump clump clump clump clump clump. Clump clump clump clump clump clump clump. Clump clump clump clump clump clump clump.

Damn forgot about that. I don't think I can go back and edit it though.

He fi fo fum...

Guest Skinty
You should close the poll now, the results are pretty conclusive.

I disagree. I think we need another poll to determine whether or not the poll on this thread should be closed. But unfortunately the results will always be changing so I don't know whether it will work or not.

He fi fo fum...

There used to be guy lived upstairs who seemed to get up at 6:50am every day and immediately put on a pair of motorcycle boots. Dear God. :angry: