House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tinker

Aagh! No Kissing A La Francaise!

French Government suggests not doing the French style peck on the cheeks greeting, because of some flu bug possibility.

I do hope the French do turn the other cheek.

It's a lovely little tradition.

Or maybe it is just as excuse to stop Gordo snogging Carla Bruni ;) .

brownsplitb2703_468x312.jpg

French Government suggests not doing the French style peck on the cheeks greeting, because of some flu bug possibility.

Why was the f*ckers eye closed and mouth wide open in the second one?

Revolting. :huh:

Guest AuntJess
Why was the f*ckers eye closed and mouth wide open in the second one?

Revolting.

What a sight to see before my breakfast! :o

Mayhap he was "closing his eyes and thinking of England"? :rolleyes:

My god that is hideous. Im glad i had my breakfast some hows ago.

nope,gordon keeps his eyes shut to block out the fact she's a woman!

he has to do the proper thing,he's a son of the nonce after all

nope,gordon keeps his eyes shut to block out the fact she's a woman!

he has to do the proper thing,he's a son of the nonce after all

Really? Maybe the gob is open ready for something else... eyes closed wishing. Reflex action.

This whole cheek kissing malarkey creeping into our society is something I really detest. Why do people need to kiss others who they probably don't really like when a handshake would do, or for family members a hug.

This whole cheek kissing malarkey creeping into our society is something I really detest. Why do people need to kiss others who they probably don't really like when a handshake would do, or for family members a hug.

At 2pm this afternoon after our 2 hour dinner break in France me and six others at work gave a kiss on the each side of the face of our French cleaner

She's a woman and she likes men to kiss her i have noticed that she even changes her parfum every week

There is nothing sexual about this but a sort of male female relationship that seems to exists here in France that i cannot explain but it is nice and you do tend to feel closer to the opposite sex

At 2pm this afternoon after our 2 hour dinner break in France me and six others at work gave a kiss on the each side of the face of our French cleaner

She's a woman and she likes men to kiss her i have noticed that she even changes her parfum every week

There is nothing sexual about this but a sort of male female relationship that seems to exists here in France that i cannot explain but it is nice and you do tend to feel closer to the opposite sex.

This is a good point. What is wrong with such closeness and respect? I think it's sweet.

Lived in France a while and once my English (British) reserve eased, it was pretty cool.

Gordon looks like he's about to have a Zombie moment and try and bite her ear off.

Met my French colleagues last night. They had no idea what I was talking about when i mentioned this. Pecks were exchanged. It was nice.

Gordon looks like he's about to have a Zombie moment and try and bite her ear off.

Met my French colleagues last night. They had no idea what I was talking about when i mentioned this. Pecks were exchanged. It was nice.

No sign of fever, sore throats or headaches yet