House Price Crash Forum

Labour Will Lock-in The Recovery

Laura

HOLA441

Labour's puppet spokesperson (called Liam) may have exasperated Paxman but he twice came out with the phrase, so for me this is the one that replaces 'Global' & it's destined to be a classic.

As part of their pubic sector cuts, they will be Locking-in the recovery.

This is a USP that none of the others can offer so must be worth thousands of numpty sound-bite-absorbing votes

You could tell the pre-programmed entity had been rehearsing it.

The disappointment was that JP didn't take him on. Maybe he felt sorry for the lad.

EDIT:- missed a word ..again!

Edited by Laura

HOLA442
Labour's puppet spokesperson (called Liam) may have exasperated Paxman but he twice came out with the phrase, so for me this is the one that replaces 'Global' & it's destined to be a classic.

This is a USP that none of the others can offer so must be worth thousands of numpty sound-bite-absorbing votes

You tell the pre-programmed entity had been rehearsing it.

The disappointment was that JP didn't take him on. Maybe he felt sorry for the lad.

For 42 days without filing charges?

HOLA443

You tell the pre-programmed entity had been rehearsing it.

[/quote

I heard that as well............this government contnues to take BS and lies to unheard of depths.

Sad thing is I think the half-wit saying it actually thought it meant something........... :unsure:

HOLA444
HOLA445
The ***** are probably planning to fence off the whole island so we can't escape.

I did warn you.

You've only got yourself to blame ................ err. no, that bit isn't true.

It'll all end in tears, I know it.

HOLA446
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
I did warn you.

You've only got yourself to blame ................ err. no, that bit isn't true.

It'll all end in tears, I know it.

If I have to swim out of this country with a colon packed with Euros, I will, by God.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Yes its delightful to watch such bx in action isn't it?

Visions of NuLab luvvies beavering round Whitehall with spanners tightening screws, lining things up, making sure our world is going to be alright.

An interest hike will no diubt swing the Panicometer back to "difficult times" again.#

I mean, locking-in recovery, what tosh. You are right, Liam is an android.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
If I have to swim out of this country with a colon packed with Euros, I will, by God.

It's a long swim to Bilbao...... make that Lisbon

You may need something buoyant and valuable

A property bubble?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Yes it was Liam (Rothschild) Byrne that said it. And investment bankers wonder why they are hated.

Gosh :o I stand corrected - he didn't look important

quite the opposite.

I rarely listen to their names & badges (why have the brain cells absorb irrelevences?).

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Yep, my antenna certainly picked up that phrase as a new New Labour mantra alert.

Sounds reminiscent to some sort of game show phrase. 'Now your mediocre schools and filthy hospitals they're safe but, do you want to gamble your status as a world leading financial centre for Bully's special prize?'

'Unlucky, lets go and look at what you could have won, it's enough solar panels to provide the electrcity needs of a small very sunny country near the equator'.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Yep, my antenna certainly picked up that phrase as a new New Labour mantra alert.

Sounds reminiscent to some sort of game show phrase. '

Like Kilroy-Silk's classic show 'Shafted'?

"to share or to shaft"

with 'to share' surgically removed except for the favoured few

HOLA4419

Sounds reminiscent to some sort of game show phrase. 'Now your mediocre schools and filthy hospitals they're safe but, do you want to gamble your status as a world leading financial centre for Bully's special prize?'

'Unlucky, lets go and look at what you could have won, it's enough solar panels to provide the electrcity needs of a small very sunny country near the equator'.

Golden Balls Brown....used to be Golden Rules Brown.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

It's on a par with no more boom and bust but of course they repeatedly said it was a global bust - now they're going to be able to keep any recovery with a UK lock-in :lol:

Shame they weren't able or willing to use their economic genius in controlling the UK economy to lock it all in before the crash happened :lol:

How hard could it have been for Paxman to at least query their UK lock-in theory versus their hundreds of global economy statements.

Their pants are so on fire.

Edited by billybong

HOLA4422

Surely, you all remember that Brown used to use the expression 'lock-in' when he was delivering his budget speeches, e.g., 'lock-in growth' (he actually meant lock in debt and penury, but let's not squabble over semantics :rolleyes:)

We are going to get a lot of this kind of ******** - perception is everything, unless there has truly been a collapse in the Labour support as a whole and the polls suggest, a few votes here and there could make all the difference.

People react to greed and fear - the spin masters can do both.

It's not so long ago that we have the mantra of 'sound fundamentals', 'started in America', 'well-placed', etc. robotically parroted. Sadly, usually unchallenged.

HOLA4423
It's on a par with no more boom and bust but of course they repeatedly said it was a global bust - now they're going to be able to keep any recovery with a UK lock-in :lol:

Shame they weren't able or willing to use their economic genius in controlling the UK economy to lock it all in before the crash happened :lol:

How hard could it have been for Paxman to at least query their UK lock-in theory versus their hundreds of global economy statements.

Their pants are so on fire.

Paxman was castrated by Pravda and Bliar/Campbell after the Pravda was infiltrated after the Kelly Affair. Paxo would have loved to have heald this automaton slime bag to account but he likes his hill walking too much! :ph34r:

HOLA4424
HOLA4425