House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
College Court Central Belf

Ni Legal Cases For Not Completing

HI there does anyone know of any legal cases regarding developers taking purchasers to court for failure to complete? Would be interesting to know of any cases on at the minute or if anyone is going through the process at the minute.

There was widespread media coverage of some such only a few days ago. I believe this was with regards to, principally, the Ormeau Bakery development.

Have a look at the Telegraph

I do note that there are counter-claims from a development at the end of stockmans way and it seems that the buyers are really 'weaselling' - trying to get out on the basis of noise (especially since they knew the motorway was only a few yards away) is not going to get developers into a sympathetic mood!

I also noticed, when i googled 'ormeau bakery', the very first result is housepricecrash!

I also noticed, when i googled 'ormeau bakery', the very first result is housepricecrash!

In fact on my search engine results page the NI HPC site is in position 1 and 2. How's about that for search engine optimisation of natural search listings!