House Price Crash Forum

"the Secret Of Oz" Wins At Yosemite

bill still

HOLA441

Excuse me for being boastful, but I'm just so happy to have won something for a monetary reform film.

The Secret of Oz has just won the Silver Sierra Award for Filmmaking from the 2009 Yosemite Film Festival in Yosemite, California. The award will be made at the Award Ceremony on Oct. 24th.

Edited by bill still

HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest UK Debt Slave
Excuse me for being boastful, but I'm just so happy to have won something for a monetary reform film.

The Secret of Oz has just won the Silver Sierra Award for Filmmaking from the 2009 Yosemite Film Festival in Yosemite, California. The award will be made at the Award Ceremony on Oct. 24th.

Bumpety Bump!

Well done Bill

Keep on plugging!

When is it being released on the web?

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Can't answer that one. I just haven't gotten that far. I'm starting with DVDs. THis download thing -- I just haven't figured out.

Bumpety Bump!

Well done Bill

Keep on plugging!

When is it being released on the web?

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
Can't answer that one. I just haven't gotten that far. I'm starting with DVDs. THis download thing -- I just haven't figured out.

I'm happy to help you out for free for your online stuff, I can make you a site where people can pay to download a high quality copy of the film (or maybe offer it free).

I have a dedi in the US with 2TB/ month of bandwidth so it's no skin off my back. I'm also an expert at online marketing and can give you some pointers, if I get time I could do some marketing for you (again, free). If you're interested send me a PM, I honestly don't expect any money just happy to help the cause.

Congrats btw.

Edited by Saberu

HOLA4411
I'm happy to help you out for free for your online stuff, I can make you a site where people can pay to download a high quality copy of the film (or maybe offer it free).

I have a dedi in the US with 2TB/ month of bandwidth so it's no skin off my back. I'm also an expert at online marketing and can give you some pointers, if I get time I could do some marketing for you (again, free). If you're interested send me a PM, I honestly don't expect any money just happy to help the cause.

Congrats btw.

2TB isn't that much for decent quality video, would only get you 2-5,000 views a month before charges hit?

HOLA4412
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
I can happily boast to having seen the film already.

Well worth the money - get your debit cards out. Credit also accepted I believe - but expect to receive some tut-tuting.

Does he accept gold?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Hmmmm, good point.

Unfortunately, I've tried to "Edit" the title. I don't think the Forum will let you do that. Will it?

Bill,

Maybe change 'Soz' in the title to 'Secret of Oz', I passed over this thread a few times today, maybe people are missing it.

And well done!

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425