House Price Crash Forum
eric pebble

Another Property " - Developer - " 'murderer'.... There Are Q A Few Of Them...

Property developer 'with secret family tried to kill wife to collect £500,000 insurance money'

"..........an 'extrovert' who liked taking business risks. His business interests included buying flats for rent and two bed and breakfast properties, she said. He also claimed to have work in Holland and to have secured project management work at the Olympics in China at £500 a day.

But she said their finances were 'dire'. Her father lent them £10,000 and Hollins took out a mortgage on his own father's home. Hollins was blacklisted by a bank and a plan to build six homes on another property failed."

It sort of figures really; property "developers" are so often psychopaths - and this is borne out by the increasing number of stories like this as the property bubble bursts....

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...l#ixzz0QYMnfnU6

NICE GUY!! Would you trust him? :wacko::D

article-1212021-0656480B000005DC-71_233x393.jpg

Edited by eric pebble

you have to admit tho -being a property developer can be handy for disposing of bodies - fake wals with hidden compartments etc

Guest KingCharles1st

I seem to remember the comments along the lines of "first of the many" from last years posts with this theme.

That north-east canoe man was a property developer.

The documentary on him the other week showed why the proposed comedy film about him was never made. Whilst he was "disappeared" he went to the US and threatened a woman. Real nasty piece of work.

I do think that there is a type of person who is lazy but greedy and will do whatever looks like easy money, whether it is legal or not. For the last ten years this has been property development and it has sucked in all the scum.

Before anybody rushes to the defence I am not saying that all property developers are scum. But that the sort of person who would have been selling Es in nightclubs in the early 90s would have been getting into BTL in the early 00s.

Guest KingCharles1st

Very important point here- does anyone (maybe Jess, or Tulip) know exctly what that that grabbing hand gesture is supposed to represent?

Look carefully, was it Brown or Blair used it a lot- but note the arm squarely behind the hand- quite difficult to do- some sort of NLP dominant male ********? and yes- he looks pure evil.

It sort of figures really; property "developers" are so often psychopaths - and this is borne out by the increasing number of stories like this as the property bubble bursts....

I think you are confusing sociopaths and psychopaths... sociopaths, of which about every 4 in 10 people you meet will be one (frightening), do not kill people whereas a psychopath will kill or try to kill so... Oh... :unsure::blink::unsure:

Very important point here- does anyone (maybe Jess, or Tulip) know exctly what that that grabbing hand gesture is supposed to represent?

Look carefully, was it Brown or Blair used it a lot- but note the arm squarely behind the hand- quite difficult to do- some sort of NLP dominant male ********? and yes- he looks pure evil.

Ah, the unclenched fist fist... Years ago politicians, bosses, whoever who wished to make their point - i.e. to dominate a conversation, meeting, room full of people - would often talk with a clenched fist. Basically, a veiled threat of "Listen to what I am saying, do what I say otherwise I will thump you one"... but this has become socially unacceptable nowadays so...

I forget when it was, 70s or 80s, all those PR people giving seminars on how to give talks, get your point across, started telling people to use the unclenched fist... so it is common-place nowadays and has simply become part of what he see and expect.

Of course, you are looking at a moment in time and, don't forget, moving your hands and arms around whilst talking is a demonstrative way of communicating. It is often a way we tell others we are not threatening or as a way of saying "Hey, listen to me!"... so when you look at a photo like the one above you cannot make any comments as it is a single thousandeth of a second moment... A photo can make Little Red Riding Hood seem like the Wolf.

Funny_wallpapers_The_Little_Red_Riding_Hood_and_wolf_009200_.jpg

He was just holding a bottle of Evian. They had to airbrush it out as the marketing dept thought it would harm sales.