House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boomer!

You Clock A Really Cute Ass, And Then Find Out Its Well Under Age!

Sometimes you just cant tell.................. then your like "oh ******" thats well young

Are you embarrassed or feel guilty or do you just say well its a cute ass

You decide!

cute-young-ass.jpg

Guest anorthosite
Sometimes you just cant tell.................. then your like "oh ******" thats well young

You decide!

cute-young-ass.jpg

Ooooh, I'd like to matt that fur...

Guest DisposableHeroes

You decide!

cute-young-ass.jpg

If you lot want to go partners, I've found us a jockey:

mini-me-04160602.0.0.0x0.432x334.jpeg

I recall being in a hotel pool in South Africa in my mid-twenties, admiring a couple of girls in the next pool emerge from the water. As they emerged, I realised they were young teenage girls and felt that slight chill with which all right thinking gentlemen are familiar and they emerged from the pool with asses similar to those pictured.

However, I was a lightly built young man with skin that had never seen the African sun. In other word, I could pass for a well developed teenager in South Africa, which these girls decided was what I was. I recieved lots of attention from them, which was rather awkward.

I explained that I was in my mid-twenties and here on a conference. They were amused and charmed by the thing I was making up to impress them. I spoke with my supervisor about stuff and they never approached when she was around. It later became clear ot me that thought my supervisor and her husband were my parents.

I recall being in a hotel pool in South Africa in my mid-twenties, admiring a couple of girls in the next pool emerge from the water. As they emerged, I realised they were young teenage girls and felt that slight chill with which all right thinking gentlemen are familiar and they emerged from the pool with asses similar to those pictured.

However, I was a lightly built young man with skin that had never seen the African sun. In other word, I could pass for a well developed teenager in South Africa, which these girls decided was what I was. I recieved lots of attention from them, which was rather awkward.

I explained that I was in my mid-twenties and here on a conference. They were amused and charmed by the thing I was making up to impress them. I spoke with my supervisor about stuff and they never approached when she was around. It later became clear ot me that thought my supervisor and her husband were my parents.

:o

:o

Indeed. I wondered about that on reading, but passed swiftly on. I now have images of cheap TV sci fi -like prosthetics in my head.

'Captain, the PricklyHairyAss ship is hailing us'

'On screen'

After the guffawing on the bridge of the USS Codpiece subsides, the deeply offended PricklyHairyAsses launch an attack with all their energy weapons....

I think Moley needs to comment on this.

For God's sake don't let Mr Parry see this. I still haven't got the palm oil out of my fur from the last time.

Guest Barebear

Years ago me and a mate were driving around and we saw a cute ****, she had long wavy brown hair. So we whistled and hooted as is our manly right.

She turned round and it was a bloke. Anyway he gave us this dont you feel stupid now look, expecting us to be embarrassed and apologise, instead we indicated that it was alright by whistling and hooting more.

He legged it . So funny.

Years ago me and a mate were driving around and we saw a cute ****, she had long wavy brown hair. So we whistled and hooted as is our manly right.

She turned round and it was a bloke. Anyway he gave us this dont you feel stupid now look, expecting us to be embarrassed and apologise, instead we indicated that it was alright by whistling and hooting more.

He legged it . So funny.

I was driving along behind a car, admiring the beautiful long blond hair of the lady in the rear seat. She turned her head sideways and I realised it was an Afghan Hound. :wub: