House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

Poster Girl Of The Brown Generation

Had it all. Minimum income of £250k a year.

Blew it all. It's sad (in the traditional sense).

'In one year alone Mark Croft spent about £1m on flash cars and motorbikes. He’d buy a Ferrari for £200,000, then a few months later trade it in for a £90,000 Porsche,' he told the Daily Star.

'The cars were changed every other week. They went through Porsches, Ferraris, Aston Martins, Range Rovers, Mercedes, Lamborghinis, BMWs. You name it, they had it.'

Friends are said to be urging Kerry to enter rehab in the US, but she is said to be unable to even cover the cost of an airfare.

Drugs, immaturity, believing the hype. Comes a week after the girl who won £1.9m on the lottery blew it all and said she wished it had never happened. Before Aunt Jess has a go there are plenty of male examples.

Kerry Katona in tears after bank meeting as strain of financial turmoil takes a toll Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz0QX2QsX6N

A photo in happier days to lighten it up:

kerry-katona-gal-atomic-kitten.jpg

Guest X-QUORK

A few more Iceland adverts flogging mechanically reclaimed pig guts shaped into a cocktail sausage should see her right.

A few more Iceland adverts flogging mechanically reclaimed pig guts shaped into a cocktail sausage should see her right.

Dropped for shoving coke up her nose. Didn't fit the family image for flogging pastry cases.

You can take the girl out of the council estate but you can't take the council estate out of the girl

Useless bloody parents actually. She could have lived in a stately home with that mother and still been as bad.

What's new?

If you take any talentless bubble-brained little girly, tell her she is a mega-star and convince her this is true, then given access, temporarily, to hundreds of thousands she has behaved totally predictably.

What is even more astonishing is that Iceland believed her services were worth such an extraordinary sum.

Also quite astounding to me is how in a few short years a skinny little slip can turn into such an overweight blob.

Thanks to the creeping media malaise, British society has scrambled its value set.

Whilst financial pimps like Slimon Cowell are laughing all the way to the nearest bank.

Oligenous smarmy little self-satisfied git.

I suspect after this publicity we may have the rare pleasure of seeing Jason Donavon dancing and eating e numbers on his own this Christmas..........dear oh dear.........

What is even more astonishing is that Iceland believed her services were worth such an extraordinary sum.

That's what got me; money for nothing. How many clever talented people do you know that can earn £250k for a few eeks work? We won't mention footballers...

I didn't know who she was until she started cropping up in the Sun every week (apparently ;) ).

That's what got me; money for nothing. How many clever talented people do you know that can earn £250k for a few eeks work? We won't mention footballers...

I didn't know who she was until she started cropping up in the Sun every week (apparently ;) ).

The name was vaguely familiar, but not reading (Ooops! Sorry) looking at the pictures in the Sun comic I knew zero about her.

What is wholly obvious to me is purveyors of sh1t products currently delve down to the very bottom of society in terms of their role models in order to peddle their evil and massively unhealthy crap to the Great Unwashed.

Which of course is how fashion outfits flog plastic and synthetic trainers worth ten bucks for over £100 to the gullible, since the brand uses some high profile overpaid sports "Star" to endorse them.

What amuses me greatly is how serious sports people take oodles of sponsorship dough, prance around with the sponsor#s logo on everything from their silly hats to their underpants: and the then the top echelon often use a competitor's or a custom product!

Particularly so in tennis and golf.

'Cos at the top level, these guys want the very best: not the most advertised.

The name was vaguely familiar, but not reading (Ooops! Sorry) looking at the pictures in the Sun comic I knew zero about her.

What is wholly obvious to me is purveyors of sh1t products currently delve down to the very bottom of society in terms of their role models in order to peddle their evil and massively unhealthy crap to the Great Unwashed.

Which of course is how fashion outfits flog plastic and synthetic trainers worth ten bucks for over £100 to the gullible, since the brand uses some high profile overpaid sports "Star" to endorse them.

What amuses me greatly is how serious sports people take oodles of sponsorship dough, prance around with the sponsor#s logo on everything from their silly hats to their underpants: and the then the top echelon often use a competitor's or a custom product!

It is so true that advertising and hype often has fvck all to do with quality. Something I mentioned here the other week; I recently bought a Morrisons own brand triple blade razor as I got p1ssed off with the price of Gillette Mach3 blades. Bottom line is that the cheapo own brand is at least as good as, if not better, than the expensive Gillette. It certainly is no worse and it would seem that the blades last significantly longer than the branded ones despite being knocking on for a quarter of the price.

It is so true that advertising and hype often has fvck all to do with quality. Something I mentioned here the other week; I recently bought a Morrisons own brand triple blade razor as I got p1ssed off with the price of Gillette Mach3 blades. Bottom line is that the cheapo own brand is at least as good as, if not better, than the expensive Gillette. It certainly is no worse and it would seem that the blades last significantly longer than the branded ones despite being knocking on for a quarter of the price.

There was a great story on the radio a few years ago, I don't remember the programme but probably R4 Saturday morning, where somebody was talking about their parents.

What they had said is that the reason companies advertise is that their products aren't very good and, without advertising, nobody would buy them. So if you see a product that has been advertised then avoid it like the plague because it will be rubbish.

There are some great parents around!

Could never see the 'thing' about Ms Katatonia: She was never a looker, but somehow she managed to drop from that. No talent, no acheivement (I cant name or hum a single tune of hers).

Stupid is as stupid does.

Also known in cycling, were unbadged, 'fake badged' and handmade by a craftsman in his garage in the Wirral type kit certainly used to be rife

I've used the same Mach3 blade since January, and it shaves as good as new. Just strop the blade a few times on your palm before you use it and make sure you have a good quality brush lather, not foam from a can.

The problem with people like Miss Katona is that in the old days, you generally had to have at least a modicum of talent to become famous, so you always had something to fall back on in hard times, even if it meant doing Butlins, giving singing lessons or playing the piano in the local brothel. Miss K is one of the new generation of 'famous for being famous' so once the publicity machine is removed, she has absolutely nothing. I don't really blame her, the fault is more with the publicists who peddle this trash.