House Price Crash Forum
shindigger

What Could It Be?

OMG I have never heard of this show but it is the funniest thing I've ever listened to, Everyone who rings in seems to be from the bible belt and don't drink the water because it's lowering the testosterone levels!

no doubting that paranoia is rife in the good ol US of A, but then take a look at the new science czar

It will be some kind of self promotional stunt. He's just had a competition for people putting up Obama/joker posters. I doubt it's any factual news.

It usually takes me 30 minutes to listen to his whole podcast once you FF through his rants to find the guests who possess facts and not speculations.

Who would be the UK's answer to this guy. Adrian Chiles with piles?

Guest KingCharles1st

I have a horrible feeling it will be to do with a stone rolling away from the entrance to the tomb where Michael Jackson's body was put.

Must be getting on for 7 days..? :unsure:

I have a horrible feeling it will be to do with a stone rolling away from the entrance to the tomb where Michael Jackson's body was put.

Must be getting on for 7 days..? :unsure:

the comeback tour?

113036__thriller_l.jpg

Charlie Sheen talks to Obama for 20 minutes about 911 truth concerns....

If what AJ says in that clip is to be believed, this was just the start, he said something about "it" being national news soon enough. Im not quoting directly, but are we to assume Obama will re-open the 9/11 enquiry?

Guest sillybear2

I think Jones is just an CIA stooge used to discredit conspiracy types and give anti-government people a bad name :lol:

"alex jones BIGGEST anouncement ever coming tomorrow"

Maybe his tailor is going to phone in with news of his latest waist size?

Edited by sillybear2

I think Jones is just an CIA stooge used to discredit conspiracy types and give anti-government people a bad name :lol:

"alex jones BIGGEST anouncement ever coming tomorrow"

Maybe his tailor is going to phone in with news of his latest waist size?

I heard the other day that David Shayler is knocking around in a dress now.

He's Jee-zus i hear.

Guest sillybear2
I heard the other day that David Shayler is knocking around in a dress now.

He's Jee-zus i hear.

You mean Delores :-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...id-Shayler.html

Looks like that bird who won Big Brother.

:blink: Which just shows you not to mess with MI5, they'll always get you in the end, either that or they recruit some 'interesting' characters in the first place or they're VERY good at the old "look into the eyes, not around the eyes, we're going to take away your civil service pension, you will have to live in the woods and eat the mushrooms"

Edited by sillybear2

:blink: Which just shows you not to mess with MI5, they'll always get you in the end, either that or they recruit some 'interest' characters in the first place or they're VERY good at the old "look into the eyes, not around the eyes, we're going to take away your civil service pension, you will have to live in the woods and eat the mushrooms"

Not a keen hill walker then? Worth more alive, as Delores, than deadmeat.

:blink: Which just shows you not to mess with MI5, they'll always get you in the end, either that or they recruit some 'interesting' characters in the first place or they're VERY good at the old "look into the eyes, not around the eyes, we're going to take away your civil service pension, you will have to live in the woods and eat the mushrooms"

article-1200089-05BBA4DF000005DC-401_233x576.jpg

Guest sillybear2
Not a keen hill walker then? Worth more alive, as Delores, than deadmeat.

Quite, you should see the new posters in the staff canteen :-

mi5.jpg

post-13375-1252416992_thumb.jpg

Guest sillybear2
OMG I have never heard of this show but it is the funniest thing I've ever listened to, Everyone who rings in seems to be from the bible belt and don't drink the water because it's lowering the testosterone levels!