House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1929crash

Mystery Of Mass Cow Suicide

Guest Skinty

I saw a documentary on this once. They had to do a re-enactment obviously as they couldn't really make a load of cows run off a cliff. The re-enactment was poorly done but it gave you a good idea of what happened. It happened in a small town in Colorado when all the cows became fixated on this large statue. It was really freaky!

Guest anorthosite
I saw a documentary on this once. They had to do a re-enactment obviously as they couldn't really make a load of cows run off a cliff. The re-enactment was poorly done but it gave you a good idea of what happened. It happened in a small town in Colorado when all the cows became fixated on this large statue. It was really freaky!

facepalm.jpg

I think she means this...

Maybe they've been affected by anorthosite's signature.

Guest anorthosite
Maybe they've been affected by anorthosite's signature.

Deep down, we've all been affected by my signature.

I am aware of support groups that are available btw.

Guest anorthosite
Only if it's the pain of Anthea. Please bring her back. :unsure:

Sorry, I can't stand the smell.