House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Barebear

The World As Seen By Debbie

Guest Barebear

There is a big red monster that stops opposite the house, it eats people every 20 mins day and night. It has a hungry friend that go's past sometimes its red too and wails. They have friends who are small and white that go past more often making different wailing noises.

I sympathise and wail as well so they know I'm hungry too and leave me alone.

One day the big red monster stopped right outside, yards from where I was sitting, it wasn't his usual feeding place and I thought he was there for me. So I ran away. How greedy can the monster be ? He usually picks up loads of humans to eat. I guess I was just going to be a little snack.

When the little white wailing monters are very hungry they force people to stop, they protest and usually they are allowed to go free by being given a pass. Maybe they're not tasty enough or they are friends but theres no sniffing so I dont know how they tell.

I have lots of friends in the road that say hello to me when Im sitting on the wall outside. None of them have been eaten yet. Some people who aren't friends are scared of me (because some of my relatives have got a bad reputation) even though I'm pleased to see them and I cant have too many friends. I like people especially little ones who sit on the wall with me.

What am I ?

Guest Parry aka GOD
There is a big red monster that stops opposite the house, it eats people every 20 mins day and night. It has a hungry friend that go's past sometimes its red too and wails. They have friends who are small and white that go past more often making different wailing noises.

One day the big red monster stopped right outside, yards from where I was sitting, it wasn't his usual feeding place and I thought he was there for me. So I ran away. How greedy can the monster be ? He usually picks up loads of humans to eat. I guess I was just going to be a little snack.

When the little white wailing monters are very hungry they force people to stop, they protest and usually they are allowed to go free by being given a pass. Maybe they're not tasty enough or they are friends but theres no sniffing so I dont know how they tell.

I have lots of friends in the road that say hello to me when Im sitting on the wall outside. None of them have been eaten yet. Some people who aren't friends are scared of me (because some of my relatives have got a bad reputation) even though I'm pleased to see them and I cant have too many friends. I like people especially little ones who sit on the wall with me.

What am I ?

Farcking nuts!?

Guest Barebear
Farcking nuts!?

Who pulled you chain ? I thought you said you were leaving

Shut up and get back to your tropical gardening :lol:

Guest DisposableHeroes

What am I ?

Ducati 1098

ducati-1098-front-right-1.jpg

Guest Parry aka GOD

Posting it five times won't help.

Guest Parry aka GOD

Or twice. What's up with this website again?

Guest Barebear

Or twice. What's up with this website again?

Nothing happened so I just tapped it frantically till it did.

Guest KingCharles1st

Better keep you away from Anorthosite's readers wives collection then

Guest Parry aka GOD

I never know if it's a thunderstorm affecting the 2G mobile thing or the HPC servers.

Hard work this you know.

I never know if it's a thunderstorm affecting the 2G mobile thing or the HPC servers.

Hard work this you know.

HPC servers methinks. Will they ever get the forum to run smoothly?

Guest DisposableHeroes

Hard work this you know.

It's been on and off the last couple of days. When I try another site the connection is instant, so it's definitely HPC servers or bandwidth limitations.

Guest Parry aka GOD
HPC servers methinks. Will they ever get the forum to run smoothly?

Not with the off-topic running at full bore they won't. :D