House Price Crash Forum

Do Aliens Exist?

Tim Miller

HOLA441

It's remarkable for the Chinese to publicly accept that a UFO was in their air space. Is it just a coincidence that UFO's have been seen since the earth first used the atomic bomb. I read there are 184 billion planets that could support life, do aliens exist?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...ving-alone.html

HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest X-QUORK
It's remarkable for the Chinese to publicly accept that a UFO was in their air space. Is it just a coincidence that UFO's have been seen since the earth first used the atomic bomb. I read there are 184 billion planets that could support life, do aliens exist?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1211715/UFO-filmed-40-minutes-Chinese-scientists-prepare-study-footage-year-hopes-proving-alone.html' rel="external nofollow">

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1211715/UFO-filmed-40-minutes-Chinese-scientists-prepare-study-footage-year-hopes-proving-alone.html' rel="external nofollow">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...ving-alone.html

UFOs exist, we just don't know if they're spaceships containing ET or just weird tricks of the light/weather ballons etc.

HOLA444
UFOs exist, we just don't know if they're spaceships containing ET or just weird tricks of the light/weather ballons etc.

Civilian pilots, air force pilots, radar operators, police and other who are considered reliable witnesses have all been reported as seeing more than just blurred visions of UFO's. Roswell appears to be far more than a story! Even President Clinton publicly announced in an election speech he would throw open the files to the people if he became president, he never did!

HOLA445

For many years I poohed poohed the concepts of alien life.

Then one day in the Commons hall I caught a glimpse of the late Robin Cooke!

:lol:

HOLA446

Aliens exist. The universe is just too bl**dy big for them not to. Most astronomers/mathematicians believe in the existence of ET.

The bigger question is whether the life is intelligent, and the biggest of all, whether it visits us.

If I had a superpowerful spaceship that could take me anywhere in the galaxy in a reasonable amount of time, I doubt whether I'd bother to come here. I might use earth as a kind of intergalactic drive in McDonalds to pick up some grub on the way to somewhere interesting. I certainly wouldn't hang around sticking things up peoples bums.

HOLA447

I believe that aliens exist. But interstellar distances are so enormous I don't expect we will ever physically encounter them, though communciation may be possible as SETI aims to do.

So I go with X-Quork's technical get-out. There are many UFOs. But none of them contain aliens.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

I find it odd that over the last thirty years video cameras & optics etc have gotten insanely good and ubiquitous but despite this the only footage ever seen is the same blurry crap.

Not like people don't take decent pics/video when shooting birds or airshows, but the second a lens turns towards a UFO it seems to lose all ability to focus or resolve detail... <_<

HOLA4411

Civilian pilots, air force pilots, radar operators, police and other who are considered reliable witnesses have all been reported as seeing more than just blurred visions of UFO's. Roswell appears to be far more than a story! Even President Clinton publicly announced in an election speech he would throw open the files to the people if he became president, he never did!

Being a "reliable" witness doesn't preclude a person for being wrong, or even lying. Besides, all these people ever say is that they saw something they couldn't identify/explain, not that it was something not of this planet. Unidentified is just that.

HOLA4412
Guest DisposableHeroes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1211715/UFO-filmed-40-minutes-Chinese-scientists-prepare-study-footage-year-hopes-proving-alone.html' rel="external nofollow">

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1211715/UFO-filmed-40-minutes-Chinese-scientists-prepare-study-footage-year-hopes-proving-alone.html' rel="external nofollow">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...ving-alone.html

The universe is not doughnut shaped, it goes on forever and ever...so there must be other strange life forms out there, but they are too far away to travel here (we would have seen them).

The UFO's people glimpse at in the sky's are time machines coming back to observe what happened in the past, hence their peepo style (they don't want to cause a paradox).

HOLA4413
The UFO's people glimpse at in the sky's are time machines coming back to observe what happened in the past, hence their peepo style (they don't want to cause a paradox).

This is correct. They don't have to travel as they are already here. Merely phasing in and out from an alternative dimension and reality. This would also explain the blurry photographs. If the UFO's were identifiable it would indeed change the future.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Guest DisposableHeroes
I walked home 10 miles the other night in the dark in open countryside. Didnt see any UFOs. Although it was cloudy, i suspect i might have done if the skies were clear.

Yes, but you have to also hide as much as possible or they will see you and consequently will disappear. A couple of owl sounds wouldn't go a miss either.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Do Aliens Exist

maybe.

Do they visit the planet?

Well if they have the technology to travel this far two things strike me.

1. Would they really need to enter our atmosphere?

2. Why so timid? Surely they would just make themselves known wouldn't they?

So I personally think all sightings are BS.

HOLA4425
Aliens exist. The universe is just too bl**dy big for them not to. Most astronomers/mathematicians believe in the existence of ET.

The bigger question is whether the life is intelligent, and the biggest of all, whether it visits us.

If I had a superpowerful spaceship that could take me anywhere in the galaxy in a reasonable amount of time, I doubt whether I'd bother to come here. I might use earth as a kind of intergalactic drive in McDonalds to pick up some grub on the way to somewhere interesting. I certainly wouldn't hang around sticking things up peoples bums.

Maybe aliens exist. However, would they come all that way just to be elusive will o' the wisps spawning strange religious beliefs among their followers?

I think you'll find that so-called ETs have more in common with the demons and fairies of old than with interstellar travellers.

A puzzling phenomenon indeed.

Archived