House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shedfish

One Landlord's Solution

I was going to post a thread about this earlier, but had second thoughts as the murder happened in 2000.

Money corrupts. People will always kill for money and power.

----

Would you kill another human being for £2,000,000 if you knew you might get away with it ?

If no, and then I revealed there was no such thing as heaven and hell or a God, would you change your mind?

Interesting thought....

Would you kill another human being for £2,000,000 if you knew you might get away with it ?

If no, and then I revealed there was no such thing as heaven and hell or a God, would you change your mind?

No.

And I was already a godless immoral atheist before you posed the question. ;)

I was going to post a thread about this earlier, but had second thoughts as the murder happened in 2000.

----

Interesting thought....

:lol:

Edited by Johnny Storm

How unusual for a property developer to be a criminal.

People have been murdered for the change in their pockets. As a rule its not usually by property developers.

----

Interesting thought....

Depends. Some people i would happily kill for a lot less if i could get away with it. Most of the liebour party for starters. I think given Iraq we can safely assume it would be for the greater good.

Guest Steve Cook

----

Interesting thought....

Some people I would kill for no money.

Nobody would I kill for money, even 2 million quid.

Which probably explains why all the good people are poor and all the psychopaths are in charge...

Edited by Steve Cook

I posted about this on the Moneysavingexpert.co.uk site, but mostly everyone there thought it had nothing to do with property :( , I was pointing out that there are a good few sitting tenants being victimised by their landlords. general feeling was, so what, the subject didn't belong with buying selling or letting.

I'd but go off and be a landlord, seems like they can get away with anything!!!

Son of Fred, I posted up the Van Hoogstraten link, it made not a blind bit of difference.

Edited by AMD

I posted about this on the Moneysavingexpert.co.uk site, but mostly everyone there thought it had nothing to do with property :( , I was pointing out that there are a good few sitting tenants being victimised by their landlords. general feeling was, so what, the subject didn't belong with buying selling or letting.

I'd but go off and be a landlord, seems like they can get away with anything!!!

Son of Fred, I posted up the Van Hoogstraten link, it made not a blind bit of difference.

if they can't spot the relevance to renting or letting, then there is little hope

is there any MSE merchandise available, such as knuckle rollers and dribble bibs?

Elderly friend of the family had his house burnt down - he was on a secure tenancy and refusing to leave, while the LL wanted to redevelop the land and build a block of flats. Luckily he was out of the house at the time, but he could easily have been asleep in his bedroom. Police did nowt about it - not enough proof, even though it was obvious to all.