House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

piece of paper

When Will The Mods Face The New Reality

.................and place the off-topic forum above the main board on the index page?

p-o-p

We certainly pull more people onto the site with some of our threads. Although I think most only hang around for a quick 'pull' or two before they click on in search of more, ahem, adult (?) stimulation.

We certainly pull more people onto the site with some of our threads. Although I think most only hang around for a quick 'pull' or two before they click on in search of more, ahem, adult (?) stimulation.

What you on about?

killer-ass-14.jpg

Guest X-QUORK
killer-ass-14.jpg

That just cuts straight through the last 100,000 years of human development. Looking at that the only part of my brain firing up is the bit that wants to hump. Literally nothing else is happening.

What you on about?

killer-ass-14.jpg

Isn't that so pleasing. I get such pleasure from looking at her (Notice how I avoid use of the word 'that' for our lady HPCers :)) that it is almost impossible to describe.

I suppose the closest women can get to it is going shoe shopping. :rolleyes:

Guest Parry aka GOD
That just cuts straight through the last 100,000 years of human development. Looking at that the only part of my brain firing up is the bit that wants to hump. Literally nothing else is happening.

Hump?!

I want to ride a 250cc trials bike over it.

Guest Skinty

When I look at it I think how that bikini bottom is going to ride up her bottom and chafe, afterwards she will end up with horrible bikini lines at the end of it all.

Guest KingCharles1st
When I look at it I think how that bikini bottom is going to ride up her bottom and chafe, afterwards she will end up with horrible bikini lines at the end of it all.

I suppose at least you managed to stay silent on the bottle tan, and the obvious ingrowing ankles and the cheap tatty undergarment-

-no, you just quietly posted it on www.womenbitchaboutthisphoto.com :lol:

You're suggesting she should be naked?

Good girl, but the mods won't have it.

Guest X-QUORK

I have a cunning plan to overcome that problem.

Guest DisposableHeroes
No danger of getting bikini lines in Scotland. That would sort it.

It's not the weather she would need to worry about (when I went up it was bloody lovely), it's midges biting her lady lumps.

Here you go Skinty - just to show some balance on this site.

http://shinymedia.blogs.com/photos/uncateg...cedallaglio.jpg

For the record, I am not nor ever have been Lawrence Dallaglio

;)

Guest Skinty
Is it sad that I couldn't help thinking 'the red fluff & blue stringy bit from the bikini top spoils the composition'? :unsure:

I noticed that as well. It's a typical beginner's mistake but one that is easy to make even when you should know better. The photographer was probably distracted by something else at the time.

Guest DisposableHeroes
I noticed that as well. It's a typical beginner's mistake but one that is easy to make even when you should know better. The photographer was probably distracted by something else at the time.

Yes, I expect he was a keen swimmer.

Guest anorthosite
Yes, I expect he was a keen swimmer.

I suspect diving may have been on his mind.

Guest DisposableHeroes
That's not what light's Skinty's fire. Try this though:

karl-urban-dr-mccoy.jpg

russell_crowe_gladiator_008.jpg

Well, he must be from the UK, with those teeth.