House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Joey Buttafueco Jr

Ftse Above 4900 Again

It's because we is av'in a jobless recovery.

The share prices are picking up because the jobless recovery is well under way, haven't you been following the data about job losses?

The US jobless rate is already at a 26 year high. What more evidence does one need of the jobless recovery.

Clearly the stock market loves the jobless recovery, profits can only go up.

It's because we is av'in a jobless recovery.

The share prices are picking up because the jobless recovery is well under way, haven't you been following the data about job losses?

The US jobless rate is already at a 26 year high. What more evidence does one need of the jobless recovery.

Clearly the stock market loves the jobless recovery, profits can only go up.

Safe....as banks my man.

Whisper of neagtive interest rates, government playing fast and loose with inflation and the currency.

The value of companies isn't changing, just the value of the measure.

I don't buy Daddy Bear's 12,000 but I'm staying in stocks.

But can you explain why various gurus on here have been callign the top since the FTSE was at 4300?

STOP PRESS: the HECI* is right again !!!

*HPC Equity Contrarian Indicator :P

But can you explain why various gurus on here have been callign the top since the FTSE was at 4300?

You seem to have confused the opinions of armchair investors with professional analysis of the markets. Here is a simple guide to prevent further confusion:

Professional Analysis: Indicates the market will go up. Differs in the amount predicted. Ignores contrary bearish indicators.

HPC Gurus: Indicates the market will go down. Differs in the amount predicted. Ignores contrary bullish indicators.

Should be easy to differentiate, as you can see they have absoutely *nothing* in common....

it has shot back up as cadburys has gained 40% as bidding war to take over cadburys kraft has bid 10 billion cadburys has rejected it , but have you thought if kraft buy out cadburys how long would it be before they shutdown the factories in the u.k as they have factories in the u.s and europe , cadburys have already shutdown bristol factory moved the lines to poland

it has shot back up as cadburys has gained 40% as bidding war to take over cadburys kraft has bid 10 billion cadburys has rejected it , but have you thought if kraft buy out cadburys how long would it be before they shutdown the factories in the u.k as they have factories in the u.s and europe , cadburys have already shutdown bristol factory moved the lines to poland

But the press reported the bid as saying Kraft would safe guard a UK plant due for closure.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8241056.stm

Kraft said that the purchase of the maker of Dairy Milk would protect jobs in the UK - including saving a factory earmarked for closure.

made a few quid and am out of FTSE at 4936... will wait and see till US close tonight if this madness will continue until tomorrow...

news or fundamentals are out of the window... with israel raising interest rates today, i think the inflation fun may be about to begin...

made a few quid and am out of FTSE at 4936... will wait and see till US close tonight if this madness will continue until tomorrow...

news or fundamentals are out of the window... with israel raising interest rates today, i think the inflation fun may be about to begin...

Looks like Gold might be about to break $1000 if you're looking for somewhere else to invest... ;)

Labour Day in the US today

I mean people that believe they can predict the market better than chance

Are you really only 14? I wonder what your interest in HPC is?

I am wondering if anyone can ever predict the market better than chance?

Yes there are the indisputable FACTS that spell out that the market ultimately will fall, but when and by how much and then the fall out from that fall and the factors that take a falling market back further than most predicted.....there are mant variables .

There seems to be the COMMON SENSE view , but like weather patterns ....there is always that element of unpredictability that will always keep us on our toes....

Are you really only 14? I wonder what your interest in HPC is?

I am wondering if anyone can ever predict the market better than chance?

Yes there are the indisputable FACTS that spell out that the market ultimately will fall, but when and by how much and then the fall out from that fall and the factors that take a falling market back further than most predicted.....there are mant variables .

There seems to be the COMMON SENSE view , but like weather patterns ....there is always that element of unpredictability that will always keep us on our toes....

"Are you really only 14?"

Give or take 20 years

"I wonder what your interest in HPC is? "

Depends which phase the site is going through

"Yes there are the indisputable FACTS that spell out that the market ultimately will fall"

Can you give an example of one of these facts please? Can you include in your argument discussion of no arbitrage.