House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

loginandtonic

Bbc Tv News Report: "doctors Check Their Vital Statistics"

TV news report to do with I assume the ferry accident where everyone was saved today - I am 99% sure I just heard the reporter say in the recorded package "Doctors checked their vital STATISTICS."

is it not SIGNS as the correct term?

anyone else hear this?

dumbed-down Britain

very competent reporting :lol:

TV news report to do with I assume the ferry accident where everyone was saved today - I am 99% sure I just heard the reporter say in the recorded package "Doctors checked their vital STATISTICS."

is it not SIGNS as the correct term?

anyone else hear this?

dumbed-down Britain

very competent reporting :lol:

Maybe the Phillipino Hypocratic Oath states that those with big tits should be treated first? They probably floated better anyway.

Maybe the Phillipino Hypocratic Oath states that those with big tits should be treated first? They probably floated better anyway.

:lol:

i know i shouldnt be a pedant and criticise, after all its only the BBC which the whole world can tune into and laugh at our national channel and literacy standards, ;) but i just really fell about laughing when i heard that, it brought images to mind of Carry On Up The Paramedic - Kenneth Williams saying "No! SIGNS fool, SIGNS!!" and Kenneth Connor both hands shaking as he abruptly stops measuring some woman's bosom, with Sid James as the cheeky porter leaning against a wall laughing his head off saying "Its no wonder theres so many wanna be doctors!"