House Price Crash Forum

Slag Off Corner!

Prescience

HOLA441

The modern instant media have made a very lucrative business from promoting people to celebrity status all too often who have become famous: for being famous!

There is little if anything else to commend them.

As the current thread on the Dragon's Den oik Duncan Bannatyne seems to indicate, few like or respect him and are extremely dubious about his real business smarts.

For me, despising these media-elevated people can be expressed rather simply: I would gain much self-satisfaction by smashing them square in the mouth!

And I am anything but violent and physically aggressive: quite the reverse in fact!

So who inspires you to want to smash them in the mouth or place your foot square in the epicentre of the TV screen?

Godron and Darling Darling and the rest of their tawdry gang of gypsies, rogues and thieves excepted in this thread, 'cos they are a given!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest absolutezero
The public sector workforce, including traffic wardens.

Was going to say I wonder how long "public sector" was going to take to make an appearance.

How long before "Gordon Brown"?

Yes. HPC is turning into a parody of itself.:rolleyes:

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
I would gain much self-satisfaction by smashing them square in the mouth!

And I am anything but violent and physically aggressive: quite the reverse in fact!

Does not compute.....

Well it was Gerry Adams & Martin McGuinnes but they have had the decency to hide away so until this thread they hadn't crossed my mind for ages.

These days...

Those muslim preachers who hate everything about Britain yet are happy to live here collecting benefits. Hook and Trevor. No idea what their real names are and neither do I care.

And, but can't really explain why:

Martin Bell and Emily Matiss.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Close your eyes, imagine yourself on a beach, imagine there is a rowing boat on the shoreline.

Put all the people and things you hate in that rowing boat.

Push it out into the ocean.

Visualise it disappearing over the horizon.

Let it go.

;)

Is it on fire? Can I hear screaming?

HOLA4415
Guest absolutezero
That twit Mika. The one who sings "We are gowl-den, we are gowl-den."

Is that Mika?

Edit

For reasons I don't fully understand I would do things to Mika. Rude, naughty things.:wub:

HOLA4416
Guest X-QUORK
Is that Mika?

Edit

For reasons I don't fully understand I would do things to Mika. Rude, naughty things.:wub:

Yes, it's Mika.

I would do things to Mika, but unlike you it would involve a 12.7mm Dushka heavy machine gun and explosive tipped rounds.

HOLA4417
Guest theboltonfury
The modern instant media have made a very lucrative business from promoting people to celebrity status all too often who have become famous: for being famous!

There is little if anything else to commend them.

As the current thread on the Dragon's Den oik Duncan Bannatyne seems to indicate, few like or respect him and are extremely dubious about his real business smarts.

For me, despising these media-elevated people can be expressed rather simply: I would gain much self-satisfaction by smashing them square in the mouth!

So who inspires you to want to smash them in the mouth or place your foot square in the epicentre of the TV screen?

Godron and Darling Darling and the rest of their tawdry gang of gypsies, rogues and thieves excepted in this thread, 'cos they are a given!

Good question.

Kerry Katona - with a passion. I'd happily pull the trigger on her.

Jack Tweed

Piers Morgan. (although I read his books)

Anyone that's ever had anything to do with BigBrother.

That'll do.

HOLA4418
Guest theboltonfury
That twit Mika. The one who sings "We are gowl-den, we are gowl-den."

You and I would get on very well.

I'd like to add Lenny Henry to the list.

HOLA4419
Guest tbatst2000

Anyone with a jet-ski. Immensely noisy, annoying, dangerous (to other people). pointless floating chav-mobiles. First up against the wall for sure.

All BMW drivers in the UK (other countries don't seem to be afflicted). Think about it, when was the last time you got let out of a junction by a BMW driver?

Harriet Harman, Jacboot Smith, Jack Straw, Charles Clarke, Tony Blair and whole host of other NuLabour nazis. Oddly, I don't hate Gordon, I pity him, which I think is probably worse.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest theboltonfury
Why in god's name do you read his books? :unsure:

Some of the best telly I saw was when Ian Hislop ripped him another verbal ar5e hole on HIGNFY.

His first one was very good when he was a paper editor. Honest answer, I don't know why I read the next 2.

I'm going to try and find that clip on youtube.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Guest theboltonfury

Here it is.

Just watching part 1.

truth is, I'm not a fan of Hislop either. Clever but always a bit conceited. Merton, on the other hand..... very funny.

Archived