House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest anorthosite

Urinal Protocol Vulnerability

I'm fascinated by stuff like that.

Oh. And I'm a #1 kind of bloke.

Definitely not #3.

I'd rather go into a cubicle and wee on the dry part of the bowl so nobody can hear me than use #3.

Guest DisposableHeroes

I've gone for a piss whilst pissed in a club once. I felt the vomit coming up, my hands were occupied and I wasn't in a fit state to care. My vomit hit the wall in front and sprayed the two blokes next to me. I ended the evening in a police cell with my face stuck to the floor with Guinness. Not a good example of urinal etiquette.

Guest X-QUORK

Without reading the full thesis I'm wondering if he included the "Schlong Factor". If endowed with a massive schlong one doesn't care where one wazzes, if on the other hand one is endowed like a gnat one cares to the factor of six.

There's a lack of generality in that they only deal with the discrete case, where everyone has their own individual urinal. What about the continuous case, where you've just got one long trough? There are added complications there, because you have to take into account the relative widths of your fellow urinators. The continuous case also introduces the possibility of dynamic adaptation, since if someone starts to feel uncomfortable they may be able to alleviate the situation to some extent by edging to one side. I conjecture that in the continuous case the system will settle into a state of stochastic equilibrium if all of the urinators are cooperative. However if you introduce aggressive urinators (you edge to one side in order to reduce discomfort, but the guy you're edging away from starts to follow you) then I suspect that there's a high probability of chaotic behaviour. It may also be possible to introduce some interesting behaviour by altering the topology of the system: what happens if the urinals are arranged in a circle, or in two rows on opposite sides of a low wall that it's possible to see over, for instance?

I can see that it's going to be a long night.

Gah, I hate public urinals. At least women get their own cubicle. I call it piss-paranoia when your bladder seizes up simply because there's other blokes in the bogs. It's a bloody nightmare. Even if you try and style it out, you're left there holding your c*ck like a numpty until the floodgates finally open. Oh, and it's nothing to do with c*ck size, i'm sure I read somewhere that it's a survival mechanism that the mammal will cease pishing if there's predators nearby. Or something.

Guest X-QUORK
Oh, and it's nothing to do with c*ck size, i'm sure I read somewhere that it's a survival mechanism that the mammal will cease pishing if there's predators nearby. Or something.

I'm going to comfort myself with that one in future.