House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest worthless_site

If We Were To Ban The Main Forum

Guest Barebear

Would we then be on topic ?

Would we attract more members ? Could we then indoctrinate them through threads about pussy and boobs to join us in the war against HPI ?

Lets face it, its all about stealth and spin these days, what homeowner is interested in HPC but everybody likes pussy.

( Except The bolton fury that is)

Would we attract more members ? Could we then indoctrinate them through threads about pussy and boobs to join us in the war against HPI ?

Lets face it, its all about stealth and spin these days, what homeowner is interested in HPC but everybody likes pussy.

Why? Is he a leg man?

I just got banned from digital spy, I was on a big brother thread (if you dont know there is an obnoxious wimpy fairy in big brother from Brazil) one of the things BB do is set the house mates tasks to do.

All I said was - why dont they set Rodrigo a task of running into a tube station being chased by 4 metropolitan police gun squad?

And someone took offence :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Parry aka GOD
I just got banned from digital spy, I was on a big brother thread (if you dont know there is an obnoxious wimpy fairy in big brother from Brazil) one of the things BB do is set the house mates tasks to do.

All I said was - why dont they set Rodrigo a task of running into a tube station being chased by 4 metropolitan police gun squad?

And someone took offence :lol::lol::lol:

You fvckin' wind up!!!! You had me the other night. When it was late and I was knackered and vulnerable too.

Guest theboltonfury

That's the second jibe at that.

I love it, just not on a thread. I am trying to get my bird to HPC off topic with me, and the sight of a big flange isn't helping me convince her.