House Price Crash Forum

Amateurs Are Panic Selling

http://www.fsponline-recommends.co.uk/page...Ca7a&u=apTLAT05

From it:

"Amateurs are panic selling in the housing market!

This is your golden opportunity to turn bargain-basement property into £1,000,000 in 3 years...

...using other people’s money and the secret “recession strategy” of this property tycoon

Dear Friend,

I’d like to let you in on a secret. True property insiders are delighted the market is cooling down. It means the time has come at last to make some real money from property.

This isn’t as crazy as it sounds. When inexperienced buy-to-let enthusiasts who borrowed heavily to get in on the boom see their house price fall by 10% (which is not a crash) they’ll panic sell.

They will put cheap property back on the market… which is perfect for those entrepreneurs who understand that property prices always go up over time"

It really is priceless.....

http://www.fsponline-recommends.co.uk/page...Ca7a&u=apTLAT05

From it:

"Amateurs are panic selling in the housing market!

This is your golden opportunity to turn bargain-basement property into £1,000,000 in 3 years...

...using other people’s money and the secret “recession strategy” of this property tycoon

Dear Friend,

I’d like to let you in on a secret. True property insiders are delighted the market is cooling down. It means the time has come at last to make some real money from property.

This isn’t as crazy as it sounds. When inexperienced buy-to-let enthusiasts who borrowed heavily to get in on the boom see their house price fall by 10% (which is not a crash) they’ll panic sell.

They will put cheap property back on the market… which is perfect for those entrepreneurs who understand that property prices always go up over time"

It really is priceless.....

Was it Buffet who said I only buy when the crowd are selling and sell when the crowd are

buying ?

This bit is classic...

The only problem is at the moment, that we need a levelling of house prices to shake out the amateurs… and let the true insiders use their sophisticated strategies to build a fortune.

Which is where you come in.

:lol::lol::lol:

But I do actually agree with some of it, the serious money is made during a bust.

Edited by BandWagon

Take this out-of-print book for £60 and use its secrets on the current property market...

If you haven’t made at least one million pounds inside 36 months then send it back and I’ll refund you every penny!

That’s £60 in order to make £1,000,000. And that £60 is refundable – for a lifetime

=============================

Gee, well, how absolutely neat !

I can plunge all my life savings into a crackpot idea and

buy as the market topples into recession...

then.... then ....

I get a mammoth £60 refund.....

Who can resist ?

(PS.. If it's out of print, there must be a f@cking good reason)