House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sibley's Love Child

Neither

As the title suggests; what is the point of selecting 'Neither' as one's status? I've noticed quite a number of new members with this though their views tend to be overwhelmingly bullish. Do they do this because admitting Bull status will somehow lose credence to their posts?

Guest Parry aka GOD
As the title suggests; what is the point of selecting 'Neither' as one's status? I've noticed quite a number of new members with this though their views tend to be overwhelmingly bullish. Do they do this because admitting Bull status will somehow lose credence to their posts?

I want a 'Don't give fvck' option.

Guest theboltonfury
I want a 'Don't give fvck' option.

Me too. If there was an option that said 'past caring' - I'd choose that.

I'm bullish on certain things and bearish on others, but unfortunately, the box isn't big enough to get all of that in.

Guest DisposableHeroes

:unsure:

I am going to go out to buy some sausages from my local awarding winner sausage butcher, a couple of crusty rolls from the bakers and then I am going to have a sausage sarnie for tea with some HP sauce... being dreaming about that since last night... OK, it won't be french bread, nor french butter but it will be better than a sodding salad again...

Guest DisposableHeroes
I am going to go out to buy some sausages from my local awarding winner sausage butcher, a couple of crusty rolls from the bakers and then I am going to have a sausage sarnie for tea with some HP sauce... being dreaming about that since last night... OK, it won't be french bread, nor french butter but it will be better than a sodding salad again...

Ah, your feeling as hungry as a bear!

Wrong thread, TMT?

I'd like a 'Que sera sera.' option, preferably with 1950's audio accompaniment

Wrong thread, TMT?

I'd like a 'Que sera sera.' option, preferably with 1950's audio accompaniment

No, I am just past caring what threads I post in now... This HPC should have happened by now, it should have been dramatic as it has been elsewhere in the West but it hasn't... doesn't mean that I don't think it will not happen but it is bloody annoying... Sorry, had a twinge of house price fever... Any more thoughts on that gap that some women have at the top of their thighs?

No, I am just past caring what threads I post in now... This HPC should have happened by now, it should have been dramatic as it has been elsewhere in the West but it hasn't... doesn't mean that I don't think it will not happen but it is bloody annoying... Sorry, had a twinge of house price fever... Any more thoughts on that gap that some women have at the top of their thighs?

+1 to the first bit.

The bolded bit: None that I'd care to post on a public forum. I'm not Rolf, you know.

Guest DisposableHeroes
I'd like to change mine to tired.

Weekend Quork, and the sun it out to play.

Guest X-QUORK
I suppose it's a bit like - "gay, bi, curious" - we've all been there, haven't we?

Should I tell him?

As the title suggests; what is the point of selecting 'Neither' as one's status?

Surely neither means you decline to be part of somebody's gang and are free to be your own person. ;)

Guest DisposableHeroes
Went back to Neither 'cos it doesn't really matter any more. I just come here to bait conspiracy theorists and avoid work.

(Don't tell Bear-lite)

Why doesn't it matter any more? are you one of them?

Guest Parry aka GOD
Went back to Neither 'cos it doesn't really matter any more. I just come here to bait conspiracy theorists and avoid work.

(Don't tell Bear-lite)

You, me and Quorky never do any feckin' work.

come 9/9/9 a house price correction will be the last of your problems, earthling.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaa etc.

Hmm, best to stay in on 9/9/9 unless the mad mullahs think it will take attention away from annual 9/11 memories. The mad feckers do have a tendency to do things around dates don't they.

I've been a neither since day 1. I think you're confusing what people want to happen with what people predict will actually happen. I'd like prices to fall, so I'm a bear from that point of view, but I have no idea whether or not they will, hence I have my status set to neither.

Guest Parry aka GOD
I tried to add HPC to my banned sites list couple weeks back. All it did was add 20 seconds a post while I typed the password in :(

What I do is get myself banned for a month when I'm really busy, which means I can't post anything, much to the joy of many.

Just ask a mod to ban you for a month. It works.

Guest Parry aka GOD
All I need is a way to get banned from BBC news and sport and I'm sorted.

Paulie, you sick b@stard!

Guest X-QUORK
You, me and Quorky never do any feckin' work.

I'm a good multi-tasker. ;)

Things will change soon, I have a lot of work stuff coming my way and I'll have to reduce my HPC time dramatically.

Guest Parry aka GOD
I'm a good multi-tasker. ;)

Things will change soon, I have a lot of work stuff coming my way and I'll have to reduce my HPC time dramatically.

Me too. Starts Monday. Poorly this week.