House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DisposableHeroes

When Others Admit To Their Alien Abuctions, It Fills Me With Hope

Guest DisposableHeroes

Miyuki Hatoyama: ‘I’ve been abducted by aliens’

hatoyama--125199395623327700.jpg

Japan’s new First Lady looks set to upstage the likes of Carla Bruni and Michelle Obama with her headline-grabbing statements

By Jonathan Harwood FIRST POSTED SEPTEMBER 3, 2009 The wife of Japan's new Prime Minister claims to have been abducted by aliens and taken to Venus. She also believes she was a friend of Tom Cruise in a past life and says she gets her energy by "eating the sun".

Miyuki Hatoyama - a 66-year-old former actress, dancer and singer turned cookery author and spiritualist - promises to give the likes of Carla Bruni and Michelle Obama a run for their money in the headline-grabbing stakes when her husband Yukio takes over as prime minister.

Yukio Hatoyama's Democratic Party romped to victory in Sunday's elections for the lower house of parliament, winning 308 of 480 seats and ending the Liberal Democratic Party 50-year domination of government.

Perhaps ironically, given his wife's beliefs, Yukio has been nicknamed 'the Alien' by some Japanese, apparently on account of his large eyes. He is also regarded as dull in some quarters - a criticism that cannot be levelled at Miyuki.

She once wrote in a book called Very Strange Things I've Encountered that while she slept her "spirit flew on a triangular-shaped UFO to Venus", adding that it was "a very beautiful place and it was really green." In a TV interview earlier this year announced she and Tom Cruise were friends in a previous incarnation and that she and her husband liked to "eat the sun" for energy.

Miyuki began her career as part of the Takarazuka Revue, a century-old Japanese troupe of female singers and dancers who perform romantic musicals. She quit in her twenties and was already married and living in California when she met her current husband while he was studying at Stanford University.

The Hatoyamas' marriage in 1975 was considered mildly scandalous, but Yukio boasted proudly: "Most men choose a partner from among single women. But I chose from among all womankind."

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/53101,news,m...iens-tom-cruise

TELL ME ABOUT IT SISTER.

Guest Skinty

Why do aliens always have to abduct people? I am sure that if they asked nicely then most people would be only too happy to be taken for a ride to other planets. Some people will probably also like probes stuck in their bottom.

Guest DisposableHeroes
Why do aliens always have to abduct people? I am sure that if they asked nicely then most people would be only too happy to be taken for a ride to other planets. Some people will probably also like probes stuck in their bottom.

I've never been examined, but Venus was beautiful. We all sat down ate a piece of the sun together...Tom cruise explained the premiss of the next "mission impossible"...Wonderful day out.

Guest X-QUORK
I've never been examined, but Venus was beautiful. We all sat down ate a piece of the sun together...Tom cruise explained the premiss of the next "mission impossible"...Wonderful day out.

I like your madness.

Those analiens are a pain in the ****.

Guest Skinty
Like we have to animals who are now in Zoo's for example or fix transmitters/tags to animals?

True. But then this isn't always the case. Takes dogs for example who you can befriend using tasty morsels. We could be the interplanetary equivalent of the domestic pet.

True. But then this isn't always the case. Takes dogs for example who you can befriend using tasty morsels. We could be the interplanetary equivalent of the domestic pet.

Or piggie on an 18th century sea voyage.......

BTW, I've got this little beeping box strapped round my neck. No idea where it came from - can any of you advise?

Guest Skinty
If we were the equivalent of the interplantery domestic pet do you not think we would remember our master? :blink:

I'm not saying that we are. I'm saying that the human race could aspire to be an interplanetary domestic pet!

Sounds about the right level of ambition for the human race I think. It's either that or we get out into space and trash the place, make a nuisance of ourselves and have to be rounded up and put into a human compound.

Guest X-QUORK
Sounds about the right level of ambition for the human race I think. It's either that or we get out into space and trash the place, make a nuisance of ourselves and have to be rounded up and put into a human compound.

Anorthosite will be pleased, finally able to lick his balls openly.

Anorthosite will be pleased, finally able to lick his balls openly.

Calls to mind this rather strange woman I met in a supermarket checkout queue.

She was a bit fat to be fair: and her trolley was loaded with dried dog food.

"Have some dogs then?" I said; as you do, rather bored with the waiting.

"Oh no!" she said, "That's for me!"

"Really?" I responded, somewhat askance!

"Amazing diet!" she replied:"I lived on dried dog food only for six months and lost six stones in weight!"

"Now that is amazing!" I dutifully responded,"However - please do forgive me - however you seem a little, well let's say "Chubby" right now?"

"Temporary!" she retorted, "Merely temporary: just a short blip!"

"In what way?" I quizzed her, being rather concerned at my own gut!

"Been in hospital for six months: eating all that dreadful stodgy muck!"

"I do trust you are now fully recovered, "I said as one does in that patronising way that really means you don't actually care. "What was wrong?"

"It was dreadful! she replied, "Truly awful!"

"There I was, sat in the middle of the road licking my bits and was hit by a large truck!"

:lol:

Guest DisposableHeroes
I'm not saying that we are. I'm saying that the human race could aspire to be an interplanetary domestic pet!

Iggy Pop - It all make sense now:

So messed up I want you here

In my room I want you here

Now were gonna be face-to-face

And Ill lay right down in my favorite place

And now I wanna be your dog

Now I wanna be your dog

Now I wanna be your dog

Well cmon

Now Im ready to close my eyes

And now Im ready to close my mind

And now Im ready to feel your hand