House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrsNoelEdmonds

I Need A Man.

Can anyone who used to be a little boy please tell me how to make a decent paper plane, that flies and looks cool. I've spent the past half an hour trying to make one for my 5 year old son and none of my efforts have passed muster.

Thanks!!

Can anyone who used to be a little boy please tell me how to make a decent paper plane, that flies and looks cool. I've spent the past half an hour trying to make one for my 5 year old son and none of my efforts have passed muster.

Thanks!!

Don't bother.

Instead make yourself a Star Wars paper plane and tell the kid to go away.

Thanks!!

Here is a perfect man for you: Origami man with a bowed head

And after you folded your own man, no doubt he'll teach you and your lil' boy how to make proper paper airplanes :lol:

Sorry! I'm female... however, I can help with the matter in hand.

Try http://www.paperairplanes.co.uk/planes.php

For easy to fold and a successful flight, I recommend Nick's paper plane - it's easy to fold, a good flier, and even your 5 year old can make one.

Or, for a classic look, then Pete's plane is a winner. Again, your 5 year old can make it himself, with a little coaching, and it's the traditional paper dart.

Tips for folding: be as accurate as you can, and encourage your child to match the corners up etc...

Tips for flying: Don't be too quick! Enthusiasm often wins out, which means the plane won't fly so well - a gentle throw will help the plane to glide, rather than it nose-diving straight into the floor.

Good Luck!