• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Growing monthly drops until the next general election (off-peak selling season and all), followed by a large drop, after the next government reveal the depth of the problems to the misled public, and introduce actual curative policy rather than just borrow more, like the current administration is obsessed with. Followed by monthly drops for perhaps 15-30 months. Rises only when HPI has been totally forgotten about. My guess is another -30% fall over the next 3 years in total, but also factor in the pound falling in value by perhaps 20%.

Sorry, it's one line if I take all the full stop away, promise :P

Edited by jammo

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Whats your prediction for house prices in the next 12 months? Keep it simple. Just a brief 1 line explanation please.

Mine is a 15% drop by this time next year with no change to the Base Rate.

A prime example of the question posed in the thread: Does Anyone Else Get The Feeling Hpc.co.uk Has Turned Into A Parody Of Itself?

It's this kind of flaccid twaddle that moves this forum ever closer to the bin. Topic starter: Next week, when New Tricks has finished, please just take yourself to bed.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
.... after the next government reveal the depth of the problems to the misled public, and introduce actual curative policy rather than just borrow more, ....

I'm sorry I don't believe such a group of people exist. The next government will be more of the same - you are wrong to hope for what I agree is sorely needed.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
A prime example of the question posed in the thread: Does Anyone Else Get The Feeling Hpc.co.uk Has Turned Into A Parody Of Itself?

It's this kind of flaccid twaddle that moves this forum ever closer to the bin. Topic starter: Next week, when New Tricks has finished, please just take yourself to bed.

7 posts !? What puts you in a position to judge this forum? :lol:

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

BTL death spiral.

(One BTL LL is forced to sell at BMV and it's snapped up by first time buyers who move out of rented leaving another BTL LL with the same problem. Rinse and repeat. The rental voids won't be filled as anyone under 25 is fooked jobwise and will just stay at chez parents, even if they're in a relationship.)

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Whats your prediction for house prices in the next 12 months? Keep it simple. Just a brief 1 line explanation please.

10% falls in main indexes.

The market is going to become very unbalanced, house prices will fall in general due to unemployment causing forced sellers but very low mortgage rates for anyone in work with a good deposit means that many will support the the prices of the better homes.

VMR.