House Price Crash Forum

What Sex Are You Really?

athom

HOLA441
Guest DisposableHeroes
Yeah I spose the seats are all close together on those flights too?

Yes fun for a holiday, easy to take, but on a regular basis I can imagine it getting tiring quickly. Still most jobs have there up's and down. If your in IT your tied to a screen and wish you could travel more.

HOLA442
Guest DisposableHeroes
www.loquax.co.uk

Competitions, great site if you're into them. I have a neutral name but am obviosuly a bloke, because I don't discuss aspirins.

Do you ever end up discussing shoes and have to check yourself?

HOLA443
Do you ever end up discussing shoes and have to check yourself?

A firm grip on reality is required. Or you descend into that netherworld of minor celebrity photographs, clothes, shoes, kids and illnesses. I don't think there is any way back from that.

There is a simple test to see if you've fallen:

Jordan is:

a) an inspiring example of a woman who sees what she wants and goes for it and she writes great books

B) an ex-glamour model with plastic tits who looks like a transvestite and is as thick as two short planks

If (a) you have fallen.

HOLA444
Guest DisposableHeroes
A firm grip on reality is required. Or you descend into that netherworld of minor celebrity photographs, clothes, shoes, kids and illnesses. I don't think there is any way back from that.

There is a simple test to see if you've fallen:

Jordan is:

a) an inspiring example of a woman who sees what she wants and goes for it and she writes great books

B) an ex-glamour model with plastic tits who looks like a transvestite and is as thick as two short planks

If (a) you have fallen.

I respect her growing equestrian abilities, the way she gets what she wants and I've always been partial to a bit of pink. Christ, see you there Hovis.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest Parry aka GOD
Where is the option "I am clearly a bear, but gender not clear"?

If you turn out to be bloke with a name like Snugglybear I will slap you. :P

HOLA448
Guest Parry aka GOD
I tried the fake gender thing years back on "friend finder" sites. You'd be amazed how easy it is to convince people you're a 19 year old bisexual. Ultimately pretty pointless though and I spent most of my spare time toasted in front of a computer screen instead of actually trying to get some :(

No one apart from Skinty and anotherperson get laid round here.

Where's Num Num gone???

Archived