House Price Crash Forum
injustice

Wirral Council – Admits That Council Tax Is Unlawful And Sets A Legal Precedent.

Guest absolutezero
I would be very interested in opinions!

Link

Wait til they hit him with a bill for something else they'll conjure up, more than the £500 or so council tax.

That'll wipe the smile off his face.

Wait til they hit him with a bill for something else they'll conjure up, more than the £500 or so council tax.

Err, like what for example.

very interesting... it is ridiculous the level of taxes in this country... all the council ones all going into Icelandinc banks who then use it to purchase retail operations...

Guest UK Debt Slave

Link

Well, that's pretty fekkn awesome isn't it? :lol:

I started looking into the whole freeman remedy. Problem is I'm trying to emigrate so it's been sitting on the back burner

I've actually written my NOUAI & C of R. I also tried (unsuccessfully) to find a Notary who would post it.

There's not much time left to declare oneself as a freeman. Once we are fully under EU law (december 2009) , British Constitutional Law will cease to exist and you will have no Common Law rights whatsoever.

Guest absolutezero
Err, like what for example.

I have no idea but you can guarantee their lawyers will be concocting something.

For the Council to roll over as quickly and quietly as that means something's going on.

Like I say, no idea what. I'm not a qualified solicitor but try this for size.

Giving he's not paid council tax he's not paid for those people to correspond with him so they'll bill him for their time at some outrageous fee. Given he contacted them they'll argue he contracted their services.

I'll guarantee they'll be doing something about him.

Guest absolutezero
Well, that's pretty fekkn awesome isn't it? :lol:

I started looking into the whole freeman remedy. Problem is I'm trying to emigrate so it's been sitting on the back burner

I've actually written my NOUAI & C of R. I also tried (unsuccessfully) to find a Notary who would post it.

There's not much time left to declare oneself as a freeman. Once we are fully under EU law (december 2009) , British Constitutional Law will cease to exist and you will have no Common Law rights whatsoever.

Maybe they know this and are waiting 4 months before they slap him with a huge bill including their legal peoples' time.

Mad as a box of frogs but well done that man.

I particularly dislike Wirral Council because they have lost Birkenhead, my home town and replaced it with 'districts' which were just neighbourhoods.

Maybe they know this and are waiting 4 months before they slap him with a huge bill including their legal peoples' time.

If they are sensible they will let it slide and pray for no further embaressment. Come Dec they will bill him again hoping he will ty the same trick, then take him to the cleaners.

Not that I'm a legal bod, but that sounds more sensible.

Guest absolutezero
If they are sensible they will let it slide and pray for no further embaressment. Come Dec they will bill him again hoping he will ty the same trick, then take him to the cleaners.

Not that I'm a legal bod, but that sounds more sensible.

Yeah.

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but people like this guy boil my p1ss.

People who try to wriggle out of paying their obligations are no better than the long-term, "glass-back", benefit scroungers.

Guest UK Debt Slave

If the masses get wind of the methods the state uses to trick people into contract under Admiralty jurisdiction, they will absolutely certainly respond with violence

It's as simple as that

We are ALL slaves under this system. The moment your birth is registered, you become a private corporation and you are unilaterally entered into contract with the state. The state considers you to be their biological and intellectual property. This is why the state has the power to kidnap your children if you don't raise them in accordance with their rules and regulations, forcing them to attend state schools for example (where they can be brainwshed).

Registration of anything under this system is signing over your property to the state.

When you register the birth of a child, you become 'legal guardian'

Your children do not even belong to you.

Registering a vehicle is the same. You do not own your car, you are 'Registered Keeper'

So the state can steal your car if you don't observe their rules, park illegally etc etc

It's all a fiction

Acts and Statutes are only given the force of law by the consent of the governed. So you are tricked into consent and you lose your freedom and your money by deception.

Clever ba$tards aren't they? ;)

Link

1. The council tax was set up under the terms of the Local government Finace Act 1992. Therefore it cannot be unlawful unless it conflicts with an EU law. All a court will do if asked to establish the legality of council tax is look to see whether the Act has been passed by Parliament.

2. Wirral Council has not said that council tax is unlawful. It has withdrawn an application for a liability order in this particular case. I suspect the full story is not being told on the website linked to.

Yeah.

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but people like this guy boil my p1ss.

People who try to wriggle out of paying their obligations are no better than the long-term, "glass-back", benefit scroungers.

Wake up man, you are paying tax to murder innocent civilians abroad.

Guest absolutezero
If the masses get wind of the methods the state uses to trick people into contract under Admiralty jurisdiction, they will absolutely certainly respond with violence

It's as simple as that

We are ALL slaves under this system. The moment your birth is registered, you become a private corporation and you are unilaterally entered into contract with the state. The state considers you to be their biological and intellectual property. This is why the state has the power to kidnap your children if you don't raise them in accordance with their rules and regulations, forcing them to attend state schools for example (where they can be brainwshed).

Registration of anything under this system is signing over your property to the state.

When you register the birth of a child, you become 'legal guardian'

Your children do not even belong to you.

Registering a vehicle is the same. You do not own your car, you are 'Registered Keeper'

So the state can steal your car if you don't observe their rules, park illegally etc etc

It's all a fiction

Acts and Statutes are only given the force of law by the consent of the governed. So you are tricked into consent and you lose your freedom and your money by deception.

Clever ba$tards aren't they? ;)

I agree with some of that. It's why they're allowed to conscript you into the army.

Not sure I agree about the car though. The V5 logbook does say the Registered Keeper and the Owner are not necessarily the same. It doesn't even hint that your car is proerty of the state.

Besides, they don't 'steal' your car because (as far as I know) theft is defined as the "permanent removal of one's property". The fact they've towed it away isn't permanent because they'll return it when you pay what you owe.

Looks to me like the summons was sent to Jim in error.

Then some tin hat website has falsely presented the documents amid their spin.

The letters from Wirral council are entirely consistent with the summons being sent out in error.

Only two things in life are certain...

Edited by ?...!

Guest absolutezero
Wake up man, you are paying tax to murder innocent civilians abroad.

No, I am paying tax as my membership fee for living within the borders of the UK.

The fact the state then pays for the murder of innocent civilians abroad is nothing to do with me.

It's a bit like if my employer pays me and I then use that money to make bombs to kill loads of people.

My employer hasn't paid to kill loads of people.

No, I am paying tax as my membership fee for living within the borders of the UK.

As i have explained again and again, that value is already collected for in rent by the owners of real estate.

Guest absolutezero
As i have explained again and again, that value is already collected for in rent by the owners of real estate.

And as I have explained time and again, but you refuse to listen, you're wrong.

The fact the state then pays for the murder of innocent civilians abroad is nothing to do with me.

It's a bit like if my employer pays me and I then use that money to make bombs to kill loads of people.

My employer hasn't paid to kill loads of people.

If I was your employer and discovered you were acting illegally, you would be sacked and would not be paid. Incidentally there is legislation somewhere (I will try to find it) that if you support a government guilty of a crime, by whatever means, you are equally guilty. Nuremberg or some such. The government are your agent or representative.

Guest absolutezero
If I was your employer and discovered you were acting illegally, you would be sacked and would not be paid. Incidentally there is legislation somewhere (I will try to find it) that if you support a government guilty of a crime, by whatever means, you are equally guilty. Nuremberg or some such. The government are your agent or representative.

I'll see you in jail then.