House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Disposable Heroes

Christine Bleakley And Katherine Jenkins Together

Guest DisposableHeroes
I bet KJ doesn't have a saggy apron belly like that fat model they displayed in the other thread.

No she's fit, FIT. With big womanly welsh wholesome lungs. Bleakly she's just a poppet and could smother the coleslaw.

No she's fit, FIT. With big womanly welsh wholesome lungs. Bleakly she's just a poppet and could smother the coleslaw.

You really need to stay away from the Welsh girls - succubi the lot of them! :unsure:

Guest theboltonfury

I bet Adrian has a raging trumpet on.

Two of the finest women from the other countries within England

Joke!

Guest DisposableHeroes

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE, THERE ALL TOGETHER, THE THREE OF THEM.

If Adrian hasn't pitched a tent...

There bloody gone now...I'm back to the main forum to slag off politics, global warming, house prices and make some sh1t up about how much I earn. HUFFFF!!!

Guest theboltonfury
I CAN'T TAKE IT THERE ALL TOGETHER THE THREE OF THEM.

If Adrian hasn't pitched a tent...

I'm pretty sure I know what Childs will be doing in about 5 minutes. The dressing room door will be locked.

Guest DisposableHeroes
I'm pretty sure I know what Childs will be doing in about 5 minutes. The dressing room door will be locked.

He'll be knocking one out "all night long" I heard Lionel Richie, in my head then (stop messing up my mental images, you big faced music god).

Guest theboltonfury
He'll be knocking one out "all night long" I heard Lionel Richie, in my head then (stop messing up my mental images, you big faced music god).

I know it's easy to be flippant and childish about masturbation, but if there was ever a situation that called for it, Adrian Childs has just sat through it. Go treat yourself.

I only hope he waited until after the show. There's no shame it in Adrian. No shame at all.

Guest DisposableHeroes
Is that the Welsh version of Bukkake?

In folklore that stems from medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi) is a demon who takes the form of a woman to seduce men in dreams to have sexual intercourse. In modern times, a succubus is often depicted as highly attractive, while in the past succubi were ugly.[1] The male counterpart is the incubus.

Succubi draw energy from men to sustain themselves, often until the victim becomes exhausted or dies.[citation needed] In one such story,[2] a man in the town of Koblenz is bewitched by a succubus, with whom he is forced to repeatedly fornicate in the presence of his wife. The story says that, "After an incredible number of such bouts, the poor man at last sinks to the floor utterly exhausted and disgusted beyond belief." From mythology and fantasy, Lilith and the Lilin (Jewish) and Lilitu (Sumerian) are in redactive Christian fables (folktales not part of official Christian theology), considered forms of succubi.

According to the Malleus Maleficarum, or "Witches' Hammer", written by Heinrich Kramer (Insitoris) in 1486, a succubus collects semen from the men she sleeps with, which incubi then use to impregnate women,[3] thus explaining how demons could apparently sire children despite the traditional belief that they were incapable of reproduction. Children so begotten were supposed to be those that were born deformed, or more susceptible to supernatural influences.[4]

Still wouldn't put me off. I'm sure she'd fall for a white suit and a pastel coloured t-shirt.

In folklore that stems from medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi) is a demon who takes the form of a woman to seduce men in dreams to have sexual intercourse. In modern times, a succubus is often depicted as highly attractive, while in the past succubi were ugly.[1] The male counterpart is the incubus.

Succubi draw energy from men to sustain themselves, often until the victim becomes exhausted or dies.[citation needed] In one such story,[2] a man in the town of Koblenz is bewitched by a succubus, with whom he is forced to repeatedly fornicate in the presence of his wife. The story says that, "After an incredible number of such bouts, the poor man at last sinks to the floor utterly exhausted and disgusted beyond belief." From mythology and fantasy, Lilith and the Lilin (Jewish) and Lilitu (Sumerian) are in redactive Christian fables (folktales not part of official Christian theology), considered forms of succubi.

According to the Malleus Maleficarum, or "Witches' Hammer", written by Heinrich Kramer (Insitoris) in 1486, a succubus collects semen from the men she sleeps with, which incubi then use to impregnate women,[3] thus explaining how demons could apparently sire children despite the traditional belief that they were incapable of reproduction. Children so begotten were supposed to be those that were born deformed, or more susceptible to supernatural influences.[4]

Still wouldn't put me off. I'm sure she'd fall for a white suit and a pastel coloured t-shirt.

That reminds me, I must give Lifeforce another view soon. Mathilda May anyone? ;)

There is a good South Park episode where the kids save Chef from a succubus that he has married.

What was it with the One Show - I tuned it whilst channel hopping and Chiles was referring to some sexual massage trick performed on animals and hoping for it himself? I couldn't make out whether the blonde on the couch had been performing whatever sexual massage it was on a male or female animal - and then the show ended.

I suspect from the body language that Adrian is giving Christine a really good seeing to on a regular basis before and after the show. And why not?

Guest anorthosite
That reminds me, I must give Lifeforce another view soon. Mathilda May anyone? ;)

Oh yes, how have I forgotten her in my sci-fi posts?

1019687122_519634f214.jpg

Lifeforce-04.jpg

lifeforce100.jpg

8-weird-movie-vampires.jpg

(Safest ones I could find!)