House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hedgefunded

I'm Selling An Upside Down Bisto Gravy Carton On Ebay

Wow! Was it upside down in the supermarket?

I'd consider buying it, but I'm a must-have-it-now kind of gal, and there's no "buy it now" option on this... I don't want to wait 6 days 19 hours and 26 minutes to see if I've made the "winning" bid. By then the gratification of making such a stunning impulse puchase will have worn off.

Wow! Was it upside down in the supermarket?

I'd consider buying it, but I'm a must-have-it-now kind of gal, and there's no "buy it now" option on this... I don't want to wait 6 days 19 hours and 26 minutes to see if I've made the "winning" bid. By then the gratification of making such a stunning impulse puchase will have worn off.

Your username is 'waiting and saving' yet you're a 'buy it now kinda girl'.

You're not Tony Blair are you?

Gravy is something that you cannot find here in France

I suppose that you could make your own gravy or buy it on the web but with very high postal charges

I find that in general despite the so called "free-markets" they do not like selling "national food -stuffs"

This also applies to buying products from the USA you can only buy certain products there

National protection is still very strong despite the world wide market image that we are led to believe exists today

The Euro has it limits with my French cheque- book even today i can't cash a cheque in another Euro country like say my nearist neighbour Italy

So hedgefundedboy, how many people watching this auction? At least one.

EDIT: I might get a trucker to collect it to avoid the extortionate post and packing charges that infest Ebay.

Onion Gravy, and no I will not post to Nigeria.

Your uncannily brilliant sales technique has persuaded me to put in an offer, even though it's not what I want.

What's the current bid at?

I like the way you hint at it's real value by insisting on £500 postal insurance ;)

On inspecting your feedback i notice you've been buying some rather dodgy looking ingredients. You're not using this sale to fund terrorist activities are you :unsure:

Your uncannily brilliant sales technique has persuaded me to put in an offer, even though it's not what I want.

You speak with forked tongue, no bids yet.

Gravy is something that you cannot find here in France

I suppose that you could make your own gravy or buy it on the web but with very high postal charges

I find that in general despite the so called "free-markets" they do not like selling "national food -stuffs"

This also applies to buying products from the USA you can only buy certain products there

National protection is still very strong despite the world wide market image that we are led to believe exists today

The Euro has it limits with my French cheque- book even today i can't cash a cheque in another Euro country like say my nearist neighbour Italy

Bonsoir mon ami !

Be very grateful; that thus far, la belle France has mainly resisted the globalised invasion of bland transnational product from the homoginised US conglomerates!

Aldi sell rather nice Bouillon powder: with farine de maize it makes rather scrummy gravy, when added to the juices from a roast, e.g.

À toute à l'heure !

I like the way you hint at it's real value by insisting on £500 postal insurance ;)

On inspecting your feedback i notice you've been buying some rather dodgy looking ingredients. You're not using this sale to fund terrorist activities are you :unsure:

The ingredients are for my son's bath bomb making. Turned out to be easy to make bath bombs but near impossible to get them tested as safe to sell.

The ingredients are for my son's bath bomb making. Turned out to be easy to make bath bombs but near impossible to get them tested as safe to sell.

Wow, you're very open about it :blink: Who are you trying to sell them to?

Wow, you're very open about it :blink: Who are you trying to sell them to?

Anyone who wants a nice scented bath with soft water and inbuilt cleansing.

Sadly, it's a lot of money for a chemist to declare them safe to sell. (Even though we make them in exactly the same way with the same ingredients as most other people)