House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest X-QUORK

Lunch

Guest DisposableHeroes
Healthy option for me today...salad and mackeral. Lovely!

I do like mackerel. Peanut butter and some olives, I've go no 'monster much' to squash in between unfortunately, oh and a bandanna.

Guest DisposableHeroes
Ham sandwich and a nice cup of tea.

Oh, a nice cup of tea. Was it a small or big cup? Did you participate in the consumption of biscuits?

I do like mackerel. Peanut butter and some olives, I've go no 'monster much' to squash in between unfortunately, oh and a bandanna.

Wouldn't that choke you a little bit?

Guest Parry aka GOD
Healthy option for me today...salad and mackeral. Lovely!

It's a real fvckin' sadness it's come to this, Quorky. I know. I agree.

Competition time. Since you are all convinced I fvck ladyboys, let's trawl the internet for the 'Most convincing he-she'.

Oh and I had cereal by the way, after I completely fvcked up chicken curry, which left a salty taste in my mouth.

Guest DisposableHeroes
Wouldn't that choke you a little bit?

No, not when a nice tasty beverage* is consumed at regular intervals, relative to the intake of the happy sandwich with it's marvellous contents.

* Nice big mug of tea, milk no sugar (not over brewed).

Guest Parry aka GOD
Marmite on home made bread. Is the mosquito threat over yet?

p-o-p

Defcon 3 regards mosquitos. Those electonic traps I deployed around the place seem to have done the trick.

Fvck me I'm sooooo boooorrrred tonight.

Help!!!!

Guest DisposableHeroes
It's a real fvckin' sadness it's come to this, Quorky. I know. I agree.

Competition time. Since you are all convinced I fvck ladyboys, let's trawl the internet for the 'Most convincing he-she'.

Oh and I had cereal by the way, after I completely fvcked up chicken curry, which left a salty taste in my mouth.

You must be talking Lady Gaga land here.

Guest X-QUORK
Fvck me I'm sooooo boooorrrred tonight.

Help!!!!

Take NumNum for a walk along the silvery white beach, with moonlight and the luminescant surf lapping at your feet...have the holiday the rest of us our dreaming of.

Guest DisposableHeroes
Take NumNum for a walk along the silvery white beach, with moonlight and the luminescant surf lapping at your feet...have the holiday the rest of us our dreaming of.

I wonder if Num Num is dirty?

Guest X-QUORK
I am eating a pan full of porridge as I type.

I'll remember that one next time the wife questions me about the state of the keyboard.

Guest Parry aka GOD

I can't get hold of Num Num. Oh my God!!!!

I'm back home. But I think Num Num may be coming for a visit next week. I need someone to finish the back lawn and fit the back gate.