House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IOW-here-I-come!

Hey The Off-topic'ers Are Calling Us Boring!

Damn them and their boobs, light bulbs, camel toes and 'why do women' questions!

So lets keep it on topic as long as possible and tell us all below the most interesting thing you can...

Ok, i understand that the irony that before too long this post will also appear in the off topic section, but hey screwing with the universe (and mods) is often fun! ;)

Such threads should be moved to the ............................. ___________________

oh sit down jeremy and put the john denver record on, you fill up my senses like a night in the forest

Thxs L&T, I just had to chew through a limb in order to survive that piece of 70s recall <_<

Guest DisposableHeroes
Damn them and their boobs, light bulbs, camel toes and 'why do women' questions!

So lets keep it on topic as long as possible and tell us all below the most interesting thing you can...

Ok, i understand that the irony that before too long this post will also appear in the off topic section, but hey screwing with the universe (and mods) is often fun! ;)

:ph34r:

Hey! Back to the hedonistic lifesyle choices you made over on the off topic areas! This is a place for sensible conversation, like post-apocolyptic economic slumps and gold bugs fighting in the streets with bars for swords.

This is not a place to discuss lunch! :P

sorry but maybe you should put me on Ignore

No chance :)

But oh dear god that man's 'singing', esp. in that song.

"Like the this" - "Like the that"; & all in one strained thin one-note voice. Pure torture.

I'd rather look at burnt orange wallpaper with giant flowers in a slightly different shade.

God how we suffered

No chance :)

But oh dear god that man's 'singing', esp. in that song.

"Like the this" - "Like the that"; & all in one strained thin one-note voice. Pure torture.

I'd rather look at burnt orange wallpaper with giant flowers in a slightly different shade.

God how we suffered

there probably should be a Commemoration Day really to recognise the sacrifices you all made back then, it could be the extra bank holiday they keep talking about :)

Guest DisposableHeroes
Hey! Back to the hedonistic lifesyle choices you made over on the off topic areas! This is a place for sensible conversation, like post-apocolyptic economic slumps and gold bugs fighting in the streets with bars for swords.

This is not a place to discuss lunch! :P

........... :unsure:

marathon-man-dental-scene.jpg

:o .........

........... :unsure:

marathon-man-dental-scene.jpg

:o .........

I thought this thread might drag a few of the 'no-tails' across to our strange little world, where we are nice to Sibley and the total forum headcount never seems to rise above that for a half-popular thread in the other place.

Then you could learn about all we've done for HPC in terms of setting up threads which would suck in 10's of thousands of googlers with.... time on their hands. Stay.... we won't ask you to do anything you don't want to do......

Im lost!

Talking of lost..............yummy fadge cake :)

944144171-Evangeline_Lilly_and_the_.jpg

I think that wonderful gap that only some women have at the top of their thighs even when their thighs are tightly held together, and which allows the light to pass through, is about the only aspect of the female body that the off-topic forum has not discussed.

Why do only some ladies have that? Why is it so delightful to the male of the species?

I once worked with a woman who was very proud of this physical attribute.

I will shut up now.

House prices - anyone got anything to say?

Damn, we've been rumbled...

Don't worry. They are still solving Britain's energy crisis on the main forum. Some more offshore wind farms, a couple of nukes and some coal fired stations as backups. All sorted out on HPC!

Reminds me of "big talk" on Mitchell and Webb.

Don't worry. They are still solving Britain's energy crisis on the main forum. Some more offshore wind farms, a couple of nukes and some coal fired stations as backups. All sorted out on HPC!

As long as they don't start working on a plan to plug the above-mentioned gap!

Ha, brilliant - "Come on guys, let's sort this".