House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Skinty

The Off-topic Thread

Guest Skinty

I think we need a long standing thread for general chit chat about nothing rather than spoil all the decent and intelligence debate and conversation and witty banter that is going on in the off-topic forum.

Guest DisposableHeroes
I think we need a long standing thread for general chit chat about nothing rather than spoil all the decent and intelligence debate and conversation and witty banter that is going on in the off-topic forum.

My hair getting long and it needs a cut.

The Koreans celebrate Valentines Day but it's traditional for the women to buy chocolates for the men. The men are expected to reciprocate on White Day exactly one month later. Another month after that is Black Day which is when single people get together and eat noodles.

Guest Skinty
My hair getting long and it needs a cut.

Oooh, I've always wanted to say this ...

Cut your hair and get a job! You can't lounge around watching TV all day!

There. That felt good. I normally have to say it to cows when I pass by them. My bloke never fails to point out that their job is infact eating grass.

There. That felt good. I normally have to say it to cows when I pass by them. My bloke never fails to point out that their job is infact eating grass.

Obviously a farmer..

Guest Skinty
The Koreans celebrate Valentines Day but it's traditional for the women to buy chocolates for the men. The men are expected to reciprocate on White Day exactly one month later. Another month after that is Black Day which is when single people get together and eat noodles.

The women buy the men chocolates?

That must be painful. I bet they try calculating what kind of chocolates they will get in return before giving out anything too tasty.

Noodles for single people though. As if the being a social satellite at any gather and the single person supplement charged at hotels isn't bad enough. Or are the noodles meant to bring people together?

Guest theboltonfury
Doctor Who will be on in a few months.

Hey Bubb, why don't you come round to my house and talk me through some of those charts?

Guest anorthosite
Hey Bubb, why don't you come round to my house and talk me through some of those charts?

Charts?

Guest theboltonfury
Charts?

Those great graphs he posts to illustrate the demise of the Kingdom of Bhutan in relation to Noel Edmonds' bellend.

Guest DisposableHeroes

You live in a posh part of Scotland. I never see cows watching TV in poor old countryside England.

Guest Skinty
Charts?

Yeah some off topicers were moaning in the dungeon today (i.e. the off topic forum) about the on-topicers who post complex looking charts without any labels or explanation with lots of comments such as "Oooh this looks bad".

Guest theboltonfury
Yeah some off topicers were moaning in the dungeon today (i.e. the off topic forum) about the on-topicers who post complex looking charts without any labels or explanation with lots of comments such as "Oooh this looks bad".

DYOR!!!

Guest Skinty
You live in a posh part of Scotland. I never see cows watching TV in poor old countryside England.

I tell you, it's not posh. All those rows of satellite dishes, field after field of them. I bet they're on benefits as well. Probably from the EU for their butter mountains.

Quite why they don't hollow out real mountains and store the butter in there I don't know though. Maybe because it could turn into a dangerous butter-slide if it rains too much.

Guest Skinty
Those great graphs he posts to illustrate the demise of the Kingdom of Bhutan in relation to Noel Edmonds' bellend.

Isn't that the inspiration behind Mr Blobby?

Guest theboltonfury
I'm looking for the top hat in Dr Bubb's charts.

Bubb has genuine disciples on HPC. I think they are called Bubbles. They do seem to hang on his every word. Then he'll throw in a cosmic prediction and still they don't laugh at him.

I laugh, I laugh hard. As far as I know, Justin Toper has never predicted correctly the UK's economic output.

Guest Skinty
can i say GOLD in here?

Good point. After all, if the topic is banned from HPC then it must be off-topic ...

When Brown sold off all the gold, do you think he sold them it off as solid gold toilets?

Guest theboltonfury
blobby2.jpg

Well, nobody thought you were going to come up with that!

Good veins on the shaft.

Guest Skinty
Well, nobody thought you were going to come up with that!

Good veins on the shaft.

Do you think Mrs Edmunds often says that?

Guest theboltonfury
Do you think Mrs Edmunds often says that?

No. Rarely. More like 'Noel, can I have another grand for lunch?'

Bubb has genuine disciples on HPC. I think they are called Bubbles. They do seem to hang on his every word. Then he'll throw in a cosmic prediction and still they don't laugh at him.

I laugh, I laugh hard. As far as I know, Justin Toper has never predicted correctly the UK's economic output.

I think we need an amateur share charting thread. For a while in the 80's I used to create share charts by hand.

Guest DisposableHeroes
I tell you, it's not posh. All those rows of satellite dishes, field after field of them. I bet they're on benefits as well. Probably from the EU for their butter mountains.

Quite why they don't hollow out real mountains and store the butter in there I don't know though. Maybe because it could turn into a dangerous butter-slide if it rains too much.

WOW, I travelled up to Fort William around six month ago, missed all that. What do they predominately watch?

I'm not figgin walking up Ben Nevis again, NO WAY I'm going to contend with a butter slide.