House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Feck - The Main Forum Is Boring Today

Too many dull threads, too many lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng threads with loads of pages and to many of Bubb's charts.... not the high-brow discussion of boobies, camel-toes (puts me off my tea) and the futility of Life over there... much better class of HPCer in this forum!

:blink:

Guest Parry aka GOD
Too many dull threads, too many lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng threads with loads of pages and to many of Bubb's charts.... not the high-brow discussion of boobies, camel-toes (puts me off my tea) and the futility of Life over there... much better class of HPCer in this forum!

It's been dull as dish water for years. I mean, who the hell wants to talk about the same miserable sh1te all the time?

Keep away from there.

Guest X-QUORK

It feels like a phoney war in there at the moment, and I really have read the same threads a million times before. I'm enjoying the looniness in here for a while.

WTF are you doing here

WTF are you doing here

I don't know, I feel pathetic, weak and vulnerable. I wanted to become a US embassy guard in Kabul but I failed the homo-erotic personality test and now I just lurk here feeling lost, alone, afraid... will it ever get better?

:rolleyes:

Guest X-QUORK
We could always talk about breasts ...

Leave it Skinty! If it's not breasts, it's oiled lesbian wrestling...

Somebody needs a service.

We could always talk about breasts ...

Some of those photos in that breast thread have put me off for life - I understand where gay men come from now :blink:

Looking at some of those ladies I was reminded of the cows on the Gower - put me off my tea(t) - but then I was always a bottom and leg man.

I don't know, I feel pathetic, weak and vulnerable. I wanted to become a US embassy guard in Kabul but I failed the homo-erotic personality test and now I just lurk here feeling lost, alone, afraid... will it ever get better?

:rolleyes:

Of course it will, welcome home

Guest theboltonfury
It's been dull as dish water for years. I mean, who the hell wants to talk about the same miserable sh1te all the time?

Keep away from there.

Couldn't agree more.

It needs a rocket up it. It's full of the same fringe lunatic / self-appointed geniuses all metaphorically noshing each other off about some shitty article or chart that predicts the end of the world.

The off-topic is like being in a pub. It allows the chance of genuine comedy, a good argument and some boobs. Yet we're all good pals the next day.

Guest Parry aka GOD
Couldn't agree more.

It needs a rocket up it. It's full of the same fringe lunatic / self-appointed geniuses all metaphorically noshing each other off about some shitty article or chart that predicts the end of the world.

The off-topic is like being in a pub. It allows the chance of genuine comedy, a good argument and some boobs. Yet we're all good pals the next day.

Yep. HPC off-topic forum is the only forum worth bothering with on the internet.

Guest DisposableHeroes
Couldn't agree more.

Yes. I've metaphorically got my turquoise pants on, velvet suit, mahogany pipe, a whisky on hand, tranquil light, soft jazz in the background, a couple of pole dancers (large breasts) just about visible through the smoke..."I'm am you" in the corner table discussing time travel...

Guest theboltonfury
+1 what you all said.

Is this what it feels like to turn into a troll?

No. You are experiencing the sensation known as 'at the end of your tether'.

The oil thread is the same every single time.

If I see one more of Bubb's charts I feel I will have a fit - why doesn't he sodding explain what they mean?

I am close to the point where I get out paint shop pro, make some nonsensical charts and just post them up there - maybe we should have a boobs, bottoms, willys (for the girls) and legs charts?

Guest theboltonfury
If I see one more of Bubb's charts I feel I will have a fit - why doesn't he sodding explain what they mean?

I am close to the point where I get out paint shop pro, make some nonsensical charts and just post them up there - maybe we should have a boobs, bottoms, willys (for the girls) and legs charts?

Do it! I for one would post some equally non sensical musings in relation to your graph, in an attempt to make myself look clever.

Do it! I for one would post some equally non sensical musings in relation to your graph, in an attempt to make myself look clever.

+1!

I for one am sick of these unlabelled and unexplained charts that seem to imply 'Don't understand my charts: They mean that I'm considerably cleverer and have more insider knowledge than yuw.'

Guest Skinty

Off topic I know, but is paint shop pro any good?

I want to start drawing on a computer.

Guest Skinty
But dont worry, oiled wrestling will still be OK as that uses olive oil, if I understand correctly.

Olive oil still requires transportation from another country. Presumably during the long dark winter nights when we don't have any petrol for our cars and never leave the local village, we'll all have to wrestle in lard instead.

EDIT: Or sunflower oil perhaps?