House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markinspain

Embassy Guards Gone Wild.

FFS. That'll win hearts and minds in a conservative Islamic country.

At least it makes sense of the Abu Ghraib photo's. Now we realise it was only a bit of harmless hazing :blink:

USA is a land of sick bastards. The sooner that particular source of influence on the world ends the better.

I remember this from a while ago...

http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/news/...3A11%3A52%3A650

http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123028745

Friend of mine who worked there said they actually used scheduled flights to bring in drugs to the UK and distribute them to the local area, and quite a few higher up knew about it.

Also used the gym at RAF/USAF Mildenhall a couple of times, most the airmen seemed to be popping steroids. Or else the US has invented supersoldiers.

Im sure this stuff goes on with our forces too. must do? Although looking at those weedy ones on the boat Iran captured, im not so sure.

Guest X-QUORK
No really. It's foul. This creature wants putting down

It's not the way I choose to spend a Friday evening, but you'll find worse behaviour down at your local Rugby Club for sure.