House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pauly_Boy

Location Location Location On C4 Now (8pm 2-sept)

Is this a new one or an old one?

The words 'investment' and 'ladders' and being banded around contantly and £275 for a 3bed (2bed with a extension over the garage) in Binfield, wtf? Oh, and they worked out dollar rates at about $2=£1.

I swear this is meant to be new?

The yank is less annoying than i expected, probably because she's angry with the shit housing.

I can't see the marriage to that feeble streak of piss lasting though - classic internet relationship marriage. Bet his best sexual organ is his keyboard.

The words 'investment' and 'ladders' and being banded around contantly and £275 for a 3bed (2bed with a extension over the garage) in Binfield, wtf? Oh, and they worked out dollar rates at about $2=£1.

baldy phil declared bankrupcy & emigrated to auz. so recorded i think.

i felt quite sorry for the computer programmer 35 year old guy

was determined to get something that was a good investment!!! not a place to live.. in 2007.. oh dear......

why don't they do a follow up where they go back a year later and say hey how's negative equity treating you? did you know your mortgage is about to double?

unfortunately the boe then ended this dream by slashing rates :(

I felt sorry for the american woman. Imagine hearing the words : "flexible accommodation", "en suite" and "townhouse" buzzing around you when they really mean: "sitting room in the same floor as your spare bedroom, you will never watch TV again while your baby sleeps" and " we have cut a corner of your master bedroom to plonk an bathroom so anything bigger than a double bed will never fit" and "only two rooms per floor, you'll be up and down all day"

I DETEST those new builds, I think they are an aberration, I can't see how anyone can spent the best part of 300K to buy a "dining room" which is a square the size of an average table and chairs and thats all. I went around seeing some of these houses, once, measuring tape in hand, and couldnt find one with a bedroom where I could fit a king size bed "and" have space to open the door at the same time.

And at least if you are buying them brand new, you can argue what you in lose space you gain in "shiney brand newness". but these houses were 6-10 years old and already had 2 owners! (People who realised they had to choose between storing some odd pots of paint and a broom in the garage "or" the car and moved out while they could.)

I felt sorry for the IT guy too. :(

Normally you want to punch these people (espesh in Beeny's shows), but I just felt sorry for them.

Edited by Popette

I felt sorry for the american woman. Imagine hearing the words : "flexible accommodation", "en suite" and "townhouse" buzzing around you when they really mean: "sitting room in the same floor as your spare bedroom, you will never watch TV again while your baby sleeps" and " we have cut a corner of your master bedroom to plonk an bathroom so anything bigger than a double bed will never fit" and "only two rooms per floor, you'll be up and down all day"

I DETEST those new builds, I think they are an aberration, I can't see how anyone can spent the best part of 300K to buy a "dining room" which is a square the size of an average table and chairs and thats all. I went around seeing some of these houses, once, measuring tape in hand, and couldnt find one with a bedroom where I could fit a king size bed "and" have space to open the door at the same time.

And at least if you are buying them brand new, you can argue what you in space you gain in "shiney brand newness". but these houses were 6-10 years old and already had 2 owners! (People who realised they had to choose between storing some odd pots of paint and a broom in the garage "or" the car and moved out while they could.)

I felt sorry for the IT guy too. :(

Normally you want to punch these people (espesh in Beeny's shows), but I just felt sorry for them.

Reminds me of a favourite quote from this site: "I am not paying extra to shit in a box in the corner of my room".

I HATE ENSUITES!!!! WITH A PASSION!!

Right at the start with the budgets, it said "Autumn 2007" onscreen. I said to the wife , FFS this is meant to be new but its 2 years old.

Not only is Kirsty a property ramping boiler she also makes me swear in front of my son :angry:

Reminds me of a favourite quote from this site: "I am not paying extra to shit in a box in the corner of my room".

I HATE ENSUITES!!!! WITH A PASSION!!

Why on earth??

I grew up in houses with one loo (thankfully separate from bathroom) between six of us.

Have abiding memory of younger sister aged about three, frantically hopping up and down outside long-occupied bog.

'It's coming it's coming it's coming it's coming!'

Right at the start with the budgets, it said "Autumn 2007" onscreen. I said to the wife , FFS this is meant to be new but its 2 years old.

Not only is Kirsty a property ramping boiler she also makes me swear in front of my son :angry:

lol, so it's a new program that's already 2 years old, or maybe a crappy one they didn't want to show at the time, so put it on now for ramping?

Anyway, I was completely with that american bird when she said those new builds were crap, they're tiny and she spoke sence, of course crusty and co didn't want to hear that!

lol, so it's a new program that's already 2 years old, or maybe a crappy one they didn't want to show at the time, so put it on now for ramping?

Anyway, I was completely with that american bird when she said those new builds were crap, they're tiny and she spoke sence, of course crusty and co didn't want to hear that!

it was 2 years old, right at the very very VERY peak.

Nice to see the kinds of retarded moronic imbeciles who were buying back then. Computer nerds all, by the look of it.