Ban this sick filth!

Someone's getting his nuts in!

HOLA443

:)

I was cheered by this e-mail from Country Life:

House prices rocket; Haunted house for sale; Where to buy sausagesâ€

Where to buy the best sausages

The Ginger Pig

8–10 Moxon Street, London W1 or from its stall in Borough Market, London SE1 (020–7935 7788;

www.thegingerpig.co.uk) The Observer Food Monthly’s Food Awards 2009 winner. Offers butchery classes

London House Stores

Dyffryn Ardudwy, North Wales (01341 247235)

Organic, rare-breed, local sausages. Best Sausage Maker in North Wales award 2009

J. C. Douglas Quality Butchers

Main Street, St Boswells, Roxburghshire (01835 822061)

Winner at the Scottish Butchers Federation Annual Pork Sausage Competition 2009, and overall Scottish Pork Sausage Champion

Boyton Farm

Boyton, Warminster, Wiltshire (01985 850381; www.boytonfarm.co.uk)

Farms its own meat, for which it is the sole retailer; Tamworths are a specialty. One of Rick Stein’s Food Heroes

Crombies of Edinburgh

97 Broughton Street, Edinburgh

(0131–557 0111)

More than 100 different types of sausage to choose from, for the true connoisseur

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest Parry aka GOD

The Ginger Pig

8–10 Moxon Street, London W1 or from its stall in Borough Market, London SE1 (020–7935 7788;

www.thegingerpig.co.uk) The Observer Food Monthly’s Food Awards 2009 winner. Offers butchery classes

London House Stores

Organic, rare-breed, local sausages. Best Sausage Maker in North Wales award 2009

Winner at the Scottish Butchers Federation Annual Pork Sausage Competition 2009, and overall Scottish Pork Sausage Champion

Boyton Farm

Farms its own meat, for which it is the sole retailer; Tamworths are a specialty. One of Rick Stein’s Food Heroes

Crombies of Edinburgh

(0131–557 0111)

More than 100 different types of sausage to choose from, for the true connoisseur

Decent sausages! Now theres a thing of the past.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest Parry aka GOD
King Thrombosis and his TFH cronies are doing their level best to fvck this forum up. Hence my lack of humour today.

Sod it Quorky. Abandon ship. Just chat with me on email.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Both. Spooky I know.

"Well we've called her Num Num, we'd better make sure she earns that name"

"Hmm. Let's get the neighbour to teach her."

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Guest X-QUORK

Aaah, some nice people at last. I feel a little calmer now.

Spent five days at a Folk Festival with friends as chilled as you like and a few hours back on here has my BP racing!

HOLA4415
Guest Parry aka GOD

Never thought of that. Good point. ;)

She is lovely. It's like putting my face in fresh flowers after seven years with The Tank!

Oh to be young (well closing on middle age I guess) and in love.

HOLA4416

:lol:

Numb nuts more like.

Have fun and don't get too poor too quickly!

Speaking of cheering the place up, Masked Tulip posted such a great picture on the breasts thread I'm going to make it my avatar, it cheers my simple brain up every time I look at it.

HOLA4417
Guest X-QUORK
Never thought of that. Good point. ;)

She is lovely. It's like putting my face in fresh flowers after seven years with The Tank!

Oh to be young (well closing on middle age I guess) and in love.

Good for you Mr P. I take it you're back in Thailand and she's a local girl?

HOLA4418
Guest X-QUORK
Speaking of cheering the place up, Masked Tulip posted such a great picture on the breasts thread I'm going to make it my avatar, it cheers my simple brain up every time I look at it.

Linky please, is it work safe?

HOLA4419
Guest Parry aka GOD
Good for you Mr P. I take it you're back in Thailand and she's a local girl?

Yep. I've known Namnhaw for two years now. Not getting married again mind you, but it is nice to have someone to go out with, dinner, dancing, companionship once again.

HOLA4420
:lol:

Numb nuts more like.

Have fun and don't get too poor too quickly!

:angry: :angry:

Stupid thing won't upload, says I'm not allowed to upload that type of file (.bmp)

Here's the thread.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...5&start=105

HOLA4421

Oddly, the TFHers seem to have left this thread alone. Go watch a feelgood movie, Quork-y. Local Hero, maybe, or a funny-but-shouldnt-be one like Withnail, or In Bruges or Dark Star or Little Miss Sunshine. Dont let them get to you.

In a country of 61 million or whatever, some people on the interweb are going to be either barking or will be on some sort of perverted mission to pretend they are.

Do Not, under any circumstances, engage the nutters in conversation. If pressed, just agree with them that Everything is a secret plot and Nothing is as it seems, that All academics are govt or industry funded professional liars and the world is run by a secret cabal of squirrel worshipping lizzard men with only one trouser leg each (according to some random numerology whatnot). Ask them what can be done, seeing as the trouser-imparied ones hold all the power, then back out of the thread.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

The Ginger Pig

8��"10 Moxon Street, London W1 or from its stall in Borough Market, London SE1 (020��"7935 7788;

London House Stores

Boyton Farm

Crombies of Edinburgh

(0131��"557 0111)

This is b*llsh*t. Everyone knows the best sausages come from places with 'shire' in the name, so 3 of these don't count and are probably just sainsburys economy sausages wrapped in newspaper.

HOLA4424
Speaking of cheering the place up, Masked Tulip posted such a great picture on the breasts thread

I'm very proud of that breasts thread. I don't often start threads and they are normally quite serious and disappear without a trace after a couple of pages. All I needed to do was to mention breasts.

HOLA4425

Archived